A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#12999 by mcmbenjamin
24 May 2006, 14:54
AndyK and myself will both be running the San Francisco Marathon on July 30, 2006. All are welcome.

They offer a bunch of other options: full marathon, half marathon (13.1 miles) and a 5K walk/run.

Personally I suggest the first half marathon as you run/walk across the Golden gate Bridge twice.

You can register online or get more info at runsfm.com
Big marathons are always fun and what a good place to have one. think about it.
#119537 by RedVee
24 May 2006, 22:18
Hi Ben

Not up for the run but the Daught and I will be staying at the Argonaut between 29 July and 4 August - so if you let us know where to stand for a good view we'll come and cheer you on, and possibly buy you a beer after (I don't think they'll ask for proof of my age[:w])

Pat
#120039 by mcmbenjamin
29 May 2006, 05:54
Originally posted by patjohnson
Hi Ben

Not up for the run but the Daught and I will be staying at the Argonaut between 29 July and 4 August - so if you let us know where to stand for a good view we'll come and cheer you on, and possibly buy you a beer after (I don't think they'll ask for proof of my age[:w])

Pat

Well remember your passport if you go to the Cheesecake Factory and want booze. Thats all they take from non-US people. Silly as they do not scan the back of driver's licenses to test there validity.

Cool. There is a bar right near your hotel that is neat. Staying a block and a half from the Ghirardelli Building, dangerous!

We'll sort something.
#121736 by FV75
08 Jun 2006, 15:14
I would love to enter, but may find it difficult to get over this year.

Good luck and enjoy it.