A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#13028 by DragonLady
26 May 2006, 09:46
Can you tell me if "young adults" (of 13 and a bit) are welcome to attend? My mother who was supposed to be looking after DL the younger has just told me that she's now got a bash she needs to attend so can't .I can see Nick jnr is down to attend but have no idea how old he is.DL the younger is reasonably well behaved (better than her mother anyway)and would love to come, but I do appreciate there may be some age restriction imposed on the bash.
Thanks
Julie
#119780 by Bazz
26 May 2006, 11:14
Hi Julie,

No problems if you don't mind her seeing her mother make a fool of herself [}:)]

It is probably not the right environment for someone under ten but at thirteen (going on twenty) she should be fine, I am sure my fellow V-Flyers know how to behave, even if they don't practice it very often ;)
#119827 by DragonLady
26 May 2006, 18:28
Thanks Bazz- she's more than used to her mother making a fool of herself- just as long it won't be problematic for any of the other revellers who are attending. I also need to check out the hotel to see if they can swop the room for a triple.Can I send you a pm if I go ahead and decide to bring her along?
Thanks.
Julie