A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#157073 by ChuckC
26 Jan 2007, 16:04
Originally posted by ChuckC
Late change in schedule, Bazz, and I may be able to make it. Sending you money anyway.

Chuck-

I spoke too soon. Unfortunately will not be there. Hope to see everyone for the Riverboat this summer.

Chuck-
#157223 by onionz
27 Jan 2007, 11:02
Very sorry I can't make this social - first major social I have missed I think...off to Norfolk shortly for my bro's wedding tomorrow and I'm best man, so I really couldn't wriggle out of it [:(].

Hope you all have a splendid time.
#157253 by honey lamb
27 Jan 2007, 16:06
Originally posted by onionz
Very sorry I can't make this social - first major social I have missed I think...off to Norfolk shortly for my bro's wedding tomorrow and I'm best man, so I really couldn't wriggle out of it [:(].

Excuses! Excuses! [:w]

As I type this the bowling should be in full swing. Have a good time everyone
#157260 by Neil
27 Jan 2007, 18:08
Now it might just be me going mad, but did I hear a mention of the V-Flyer social on Trevor Nelson's Radio 1 show abt 4:20? Was driving and not really paying attention but sure I heard the word Flyer and then him say something about an aviation social and not him not knowing what that was. Did anybody text him for a shout out?

Neil
#157264 by Scrooge
27 Jan 2007, 18:40
Originally posted by Attitude23
Now it might just be me going mad, but did I hear a mention of the V-Flyer social on Trevor Nelson's Radio 1 show abt 4:20? Was driving and not really paying attention but sure I heard the word Flyer and then him say something about an aviation social and not him not knowing what that was. Did anybody text him for a shout out?

Neil

Probably reporting on police being called out to a hotel on the Thames.
#157272 by mcmbenjamin
27 Jan 2007, 19:44
Originally posted by honey lamb

Excuses? Donde esta Honey Lamb?
#157273 by mcmbenjamin
27 Jan 2007, 19:46
Originally posted by Nottingham Nick
Ben apparently won the bowling, after flying in from the US for 24 hours to attend, but a certain nautical gentleman by the name of Jeremy is demanding a recount.;)

Ben is also modelling Christmas bathrobe that US golds received. [:I]

Number one bowler here. All pins left at the ally.

I do like my pimp robe:)
#157285 by honey lamb
27 Jan 2007, 21:02
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin
Originally posted by honey lamb

Excuses? Donde esta Honey Lamb?

honey lamb is gently recovering from her official retirement party last night. A second night would result in [:$]

I'm sorry not to be seeing Katzenjammer. Last year they were in a village 8 miles from here following on from the Cork Jazz Festival. We were in Tampa [ii]
#157291 by ChuckC
27 Jan 2007, 22:18
Can't wait for the photos and post-party stories. Enjoy everyone!

Chuck-
#157305 by preiffer
28 Jan 2007, 01:32
12:21am - WHAT are you doing online already, Ben?

This was a v-flyer party, wasn't it...? [:w];)
#157339 by Nottingham Nick
28 Jan 2007, 14:02
Reports of the event can now be found [URL="http://www.v-flyer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17522] here.

I will lock this thread so that the post event discussions, can take place there.

Nick
Virgin Atlantic