A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#16485 by iforres1
29 Nov 2006, 15:11
Are their any plans for a Viva V-Flyer trip to LAS or anywhere else for 2007. I need to start planning now and apply in triplicate for time off from Mrs F:D
Also to snap up these reward or Z fares.

Iain
#149482 by Scrooge
29 Nov 2006, 15:25
Originally posted by iforres1
Are their any plans for a Viva V-Flyer trip to LAS or anywhere else for 2007. I need to start planning now and apply in triplicate for time off from Mrs F:D

Iain

MMM dont know how much I can say right now, but something is in the works [:w]
#149489 by mcmbenjamin
29 Nov 2006, 15:55
Originally posted by jetwet1

Iain

Sooner the better people know, more can come. HL may be able to come with a years notice.
#149493 by Scrooge
29 Nov 2006, 16:02
Originally posted by mcmbenjamin

Iain

Sooner the better people know, more can come. HL may be able to come with a years notice.

Ben, it's in the works now, but come on, we cannot work miracles, I am sure that no matter which date we end up with HL will have something going on [:p]....Actually HL PM on the way.
#149498 by Wolves27
29 Nov 2006, 16:48
In my experience the skill to organising big trips away is early early early...

We missed the last one and to be honest not sure we'll make this as the amount of VS e tickets in my inbox is already more than I can probably afford [:(]
Still if you're out there around the end of Sept we may be able to pop over as we're planning on being in SF around then (wohoo! more e tickets!)

Dean
#149512 by mcmbenjamin
29 Nov 2006, 18:09

Ben, it's in the works now, but come on, we cannot work miracles, I am sure that no matter which date we end up with HL will have something going on [:p]....Actually HL PM on the way.

HL is retiring very shortly according to her countdown. A retirement trip I think is in order.

Just like to plan in advance. No pressure. Always happy to help; especially after 21Dec. :)
#149515 by mcmbenjamin
29 Nov 2006, 18:12
Originally posted by Wolves27
In my experience the skill to organising big trips away is early early early...

We missed the last one and to be honest not sure we'll make this as the amount of VS e tickets in my inbox is already more than I can probably afford [:(]
Still if you're out there around the end of Sept we may be able to pop over as we're planning on being in SF around then (wohoo! more e tickets!)

Dean

Dude you are lucky :) VS bothers to sent you e>tickets. I book tickets with VS and call and request the e>ticket for my expense report and get nothing. United is real good about senting e>tickets and you can get there online.
#149529 by honey lamb
29 Nov 2006, 19:38
*Deep sigh*

OK, OK! I get the message. There are one or two plans forming in my tiny little brain but nothing is happening this side of June - so forget about that.
#149644 by VS045
30 Nov 2006, 22:35
Almost there, HL;)

VS.
#167210 by iforres1
12 Apr 2007, 20:17
Any updates on this issue as it has gone all quiet[:w]

Iain
#167225 by Decker
12 Apr 2007, 20:49
being finalised as we speak...
#167272 by Pete
13 Apr 2007, 00:24
Should be in a postion to post the dates tomorrow (Friday)

P.
#167287 by Mavrick
13 Apr 2007, 08:41
Originally posted by pixuk
Should be in a postion to post the dates tomorrow (Friday)

P.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the dates are, when I'm free. [:?]
#167432 by Scrooge
13 Apr 2007, 19:47
Well it is official, please take a look here for the official thread.
Virgin Atlantic