A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#157373 by Francesca
28 Jan 2007, 18:44
Originally posted by HighFlyer
Who got the picture of Ben in 'the robe'? We need that uploading pronto!! :D

Thanks,
Sarah

He looked so cute - maybe there could be a before and after shot (with robe and without) for the calender[}:)][}:)]
#157379 by MarkJ
28 Jan 2007, 19:04
Originally posted by Mrs Decker

He looked so cute - maybe there could be a before and after shot (with robe and without) for the calendar[}:)][}:)]

Ah yes - the calendar - now there's a tale in itself!!![}:)]
#157390 by buns
28 Jan 2007, 19:40
Mrs Buns would like to add our sincere thanks to Barry & Sarah for organsing such an excellent evening[^][^][^]

In common with other posters, Mrs Buns values meeting so many nice people and both she and I were particularly pleased to meet up with Vegas Crazy & s-pressobeen, two new attendees. I think I can safely say, the event was up to the usual high standrads everyone can expect now with V-flyer and do encourage those who have not come to one in the past to seriously consider putting the Rivebaot Shuffle date in their filofax, blueberry etc (or in our case, the kitchen calendar)

One final point, whilst I am greatly honoured for all the kind comments as to my particpation last night[:I][:I][:I] the evening would not had been the success it was, had it not been for Bazz and Pete and not forgetting Katzenjammer, who continued entertaining us all, even in conversation

Thank you all

buns
#157405 by Bazz
28 Jan 2007, 20:39
Some pics now posted for those of you who did not make it to gloat over and to bring back some memories for those of you who did make it but may be suffering from alcohol induced memory loss :D
#157407 by jerseyboy
28 Jan 2007, 20:46
Thanks to everyone for organising such a fun afternoon/evening.

I had a great time and am now the proud owner of a rather swish Molton Brown set - thank you very much Jerseyboy[^][^]

You are most welcome. Beasts the pants off the scrouge pack hey[:o)]

Jerseyboy
#157408 by jamie
28 Jan 2007, 20:51
Sounds like you all had a great time. Shame we couldn't have been there
#157409 by HighFlyer
28 Jan 2007, 20:52
Originally posted by jerseyboy

Dont tell her that, she'll bring it with her to Tokyo ... :)

We were rather smitten with that lovely set, so thank-you very much for donating it to the cause.

Thanks,
Sarah
#157413 by preiffer
28 Jan 2007, 21:14
Now, I know you like to keep close to our female members, Barry - but PLEASE tell me this was a wine bottle in the foreground...?

[:w][:0]
#157417 by jerseyboy
28 Jan 2007, 21:18
Originally posted by HighFlyer
Originally posted by jerseyboy

Dont tell her that, she'll bring it with her to Tokyo ... :)

We were rather smitten with that lovely set, so thank-you very much for donating it to the cause.

Thanks,
Sarah

Its a pleasure Sarah, sorry you did not win but next time it may help if you by all the raffel tickets before anyone else gets a chance[8D][8D]. You could always dobb her in to security if she takes it with her:D

Cheers Wayne
#157418 by ChuckC
28 Jan 2007, 21:20
Originally posted by preiffer
Now, I know you like to keep close to our female members, Barry - but PLEASE tell me this was a wine bottle in the foreground...?

I don't know about that mind of yours, Paul ...[}:)]

Chuck
#157420 by Bazz
28 Jan 2007, 21:25
Originally posted by preiffer

Member? No, no, it really was a wine bottle.
#157434 by Francesca
28 Jan 2007, 23:53
The set is lovely Jerseyboy - I spent most of the evening liberating it from the clutches of LROM who kept trying to steal it (in the end he stole my handbag, and a very fetching photo it makes too:D)

Mrs D
#157441 by Scrooge
29 Jan 2007, 08:19
[:#] I couldn't be there, but seems like a normal VF night [y]

The set is lovely Jerseyboy - I spent most of the evening liberating it from the clutches of LROM who kept trying to steal it (in the end he stole my handbag, and a very fetching photo it makes too:D)

Mrs D

Somehow I am neither surprise or wanting to see the pic, LSoM you better keep an eye on the inventory of the top dresser draw.
#157446 by MarkJ
29 Jan 2007, 09:13
Originally posted by Scrooge
[:#] I couldn't be there, but seems like a normal VF night [y]

Mrs D

Somehow I am neither surprise or wanting to see the pic, LSoM you better keep an eye on the inventory of the top dresser draw.

Too late Dave the pic is up....[:w]
#158041 by airbus
31 Jan 2007, 22:56
thanks to bazz and sarah ,pete and katzenjammer
for a great night
hope to see you all again soon
john
Virgin Atlantic