A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#19354 by Juliet
20 May 2007, 19:11
Thanks for a lovely evening and allowing me to share in the celebration of the V-Flyer awards 2007! Congratulations to the winners... well deserved![^]

It was lovely to meet all of you, finally![y]

I suspect a brilliant time was had by all, but I certainly enjoyed it!

Thank you all!

(and nice photos of the event too!)

Thread moved from off topic to social events by mod.....Nick
#172128 by Nottingham Nick
20 May 2007, 19:14
It was great to meet you Juliet. [y]

Thanks for accepting the award on behalf of the LHR CH and many thanks for your valued contributions to the site. [y][oo]

Nick
#172129 by Juliet
20 May 2007, 19:19
Originally posted by GrinningJackanapes
FYI -- There's a thread about the awards in News Items. Oh god, I sound downright Hull-esque when I castigate as such...my apologies.

GJ

Thanks for the 'place-putting'

But I thought my thanks to those hosting the event shouldn't necessarily add onto the news items.... might be found to be too OT.
[}:)]
#172153 by Bazz
20 May 2007, 21:30
Hi Juliet, it was good to meet in person at last, I am glad you had a good time and that you were able to accept the V-Flyer awards on behalf of the winners. SFO are getting to have quite a collection, and well deserved!

Don't be too hard on GJ, he means well - perhaps a seat near the head or galley would be adequate punishment, we wouldn't want him to upset the aircraft's trim by seating him on the wing. ;)
#172207 by mitchja
21 May 2007, 09:34
Nice to meet you as well Juliet [y]

Regards
#172295 by buns
21 May 2007, 22:06
Juliet

it was great to meet with you - albeit that thre was precious little time to thank you in person for all of your wise words on the site[:I]

glad you enjoyed the Eye;)[}:)];)

buns
#172305 by Juliet
21 May 2007, 22:42
GJ - No hard feelings..... And I promise I won't move your seat somewhere... well .... less than desirable.

If you find yourself seated there, it certainly wasn't through any fit of pique from Juliet!

And I look forward to the next event! [ii]
#172306 by Juliet
21 May 2007, 22:43
Originally posted by GrinningJackanapes
Ooops, now I've stepped in it -- she's VS staff! Oh lord, I'll probably be seated on the wing next flight.

Hell, I can't tell when these posts are on or off topic, so I say fair play wherever you want to post whatever you want to say. [y]

Bless ya, luv.

GJ

Oh, and just because I am staff does not mean I can post anything I like wherever I like.... The rules are the rules[y]
Virgin Atlantic