A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#183879 by buns
18 Sep 2007, 23:17
Originally posted by VS075
Is there any more developments on this proposed social, or is it safe to say that this won't be happening now?

No far from it:D

you will have ready that at the moment the Moderators are considering a whole range of issues surrounding the Future of V-Flyer

Many of the suggestions on the thread are in the process of being worked upon and this has detracted our attention from concentrating on organising the 2008 PCP

Our current thoughts on the 2008 PCP is that it will be a more modest affair than previous years with the opportunity for those who have not previously had the chance to attend a social to pop in and for everyone to get to know one another better.

Please watch this space - much is happening in the background

buns
#183941 by iforres1
19 Sep 2007, 17:47
Originally posted by ChuckC
Wherever we hold the PCP, I'd go with the flow, though choosing an easily accessible location with a decent hotel, some things to see and do would potentially increase attendance.

Chuck-

I'm with you Chuck but It would be good to fix a date up ASAP so flights can be sorted. Late deals are not always the cheapest[:w]
#184237 by VS075
22 Sep 2007, 12:51
Iain I can see where you're coming from and I agree with you regarding date fixing. We all remember what happened with your flights this year when it got re-scheduled!
#187372 by iforres1
19 Oct 2007, 10:00
Ok, time issues and the need to book tickets aside, I have decided to travel back to the UK on Jan 25th. So if a venue or date can be considered around that weekend would be very much appreciated[:w]:D

If not then so be it[:(]

Iain
#187426 by fozzyo
19 Oct 2007, 16:36
I'm locking this thread, please continue discussion in the Official PCP 2008 thread where dates and details will be posted. Thanks for your interest.
Virgin Atlantic