A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#252179 by VS075
29 Nov 2007, 16:37
Couldn't help but notice that nothing has been mentioned recently about the Riverboat Shuffle for next year, and remembering that people were signing up for the previous event around this time last year I'm curious as to what's happening?

I'm not saying that I will definitely be attending, and although the Vegas social has just gone and the PCP coming up combined with time being spent considering the future of V-Flyer I do realise that this event isn't exactly a priority right now to organise and people have lives, but still for the benefit of those who do want to go...
#427379 by HighFlyer
29 Nov 2007, 17:03
The '08 RBS was mentioned in this thread, which was created a few days after the '07 RBS to try and firm up a date, but was locked shortly afterwards as we needed to actually discuss and outline the event. What with the Vegas social and the PCP, it's taken a bit of a backseat, and of course Barry, who usually organises the RBS, needs to concentrate on Pam right now.

But, if you are offering to do the organising for us Alex ... [:)]

Thanks,
Sarah
#427439 by Bazz
30 Nov 2007, 00:42
Plans are well advanced, the mods have discussed the make up of the day and there is a plan. The boat has been reserved as has the hotel.

I will unlock the thread shortly an will enjoy the challenge of organising the RBS again in 2008.

My time, as Sarah has said, has a few more important demadns on it at this time.

Watch that space!
#438784 by Bazz
24 Mar 2008, 11:50
The 2008 RBS thread is now up and running again and we are planning to proceed with the event. Please add your names to that thread if interested in attending the 'do'.