A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#719045 by Guest
22 Jun 2009, 17:13
Well PRIDE is nearly upon us.

On the day I am marching near the front with my work colleagues as I am the Vice Chair of thier LGBT Forum. Following that we are showering/changing/intaking carbs then heading to Soho.

It is proposed that we meet at a Soho bar (NOT pub) from 1700 hrs where a private area has been reserved for us and some sort of drinks concession (not sure what that entails except that ID is required to recieve them and gain entry to the VIP area).

For various I am not able to publish the details of the bar etc here but if you intend to join us from 1700hrs onwards, please PM me for the relevant info.

Regards,

Ian aka Hackneyguy
#719133 by TikiJon
23 Jun 2009, 13:22
Does anyone want to meet up earlier in the afternoon?
#720154 by Guest
05 Jul 2009, 10:29
Well we did it and in blistering heat and sun that reminded Pete and myself of Bay to Breakers !
Thank you so very much for those that made the day and evenig so enjoyable (also those who supported us via text (and the one at on his loo at home - hope you are recovered Mr ?))
It was lovely to share a few drinks with new and old friends and to mix the V-Flyers with my work colleagues (and the swapping of celebrity phone numbers ......)

Got home at 0400 - sober but extremely proud.

Thanks again and here's hoping 2010 will be a blast !

Regards,

Ian
#720162 by Decker
05 Jul 2009, 11:42
Gutted [;)] I missed it - maybe next year [:)]. Pleased it all went well.
#720171 by tontybear
05 Jul 2009, 13:56
And what a pleasure it was to meet a small but select numbers of v-flyers afterwards (I dont do marching !)

Thanks for the invite Ian !
Virgin Atlantic