A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#727914 by Tinkerbelle
20 Oct 2009, 19:30
quote:Originally posted by Decker
I've deleted one of my own posts as it was actually not correct. Sorry if this confuses anyone. [:)]

This post has confused me more! [:p]
#728011 by Guest
21 Oct 2009, 20:59
So...

Where are the majority of people staying over ??.. We are driving down Friday and home sometime Sunday. Still unsure where to stay.. The Travelodge Farringdon has been mentioned a few times.. is that the main place then ?

Need to book asap.
#728096 by Nottingham Nick
23 Oct 2009, 12:21
Many thanks to everyone who has sent money by BACS / cheque, or whatever means. I had a pile of cheques when i returned from holiday - much better than a pile of bills!

I will be in touch with everyone over the weekend to acknowledge receipt.

Everyone who is coming should have access to a 'hidden forum' where we can discuss things like hotels and a meal before the trip. If you can't see it - drop me a PM.

Important - I have managed to get yet another extension on final numbers, but MUST have them by this Monday - 26th Oct. So, if you are still thinking about joining the fun - this is your chance.
Please come along, the more the merrier.

Nick
#728097 by Neil
23 Oct 2009, 12:32
Hi Nick,

Sorry I haven't been able to confirm anything as of yet. It is probably looking more unlikely than likely that I will be able to attend, but I will confirm 100% by your deadline on Monday.

Neil
#728103 by HighFlyer
23 Oct 2009, 14:23
Nick,

Send me details of how to pay please. Its unlikely that I can come right now but I'll book a seat just in case. I can definitely make the night before though!

Thanks,
Sarah
#728115 by Darren Wheeler
23 Oct 2009, 14:48
Sarah. You might want to come, if only to make sure we bring Richard back... [:w]
#728117 by Tinkerbelle
23 Oct 2009, 14:51
quote:Originally posted by Neil
Hi Nick,

Sorry I haven't been able to confirm anything as of yet. It is probably looking more unlikely than likely that I will be able to attend, but I will confirm 100% by your deadline on Monday.

Neil

Bring on the Neilies!

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

You know you want to come to Brussels Neil!
#728122 by Decker
23 Oct 2009, 15:01
Hi Nick,

Neil

[:(!][:(!][:(!][V][V][V][V][:(!][:(!][:(!][V][V][:(!][:(!]
#728130 by honey lamb
23 Oct 2009, 15:24
Oh, Neil

[V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V]
#728134 by Neil
23 Oct 2009, 15:30
I have tasted my own medicine, and it is bitter [B)][:#]
#728136 by Tinkerbelle
23 Oct 2009, 15:37

[:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!][:(!]

You know what you have to do to stop the Neilies!
#728137 by honey lamb
23 Oct 2009, 15:37

Oh Neil

[V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V]
#728138 by Jacki
23 Oct 2009, 15:39
Hi Nick,

Neil

I seem to recall Neil going through his 'maybe I will, maybe I won't' routine just before the York social, but he saw sense and signed up in the end [y]
#728141 by Neil
23 Oct 2009, 15:46
Slightly different this time Jackie, York is a 40min drive away. St Pancras is nearly 4 hours, and to have to be there for 8:30ish, means a VERY early start (Friday arrival is not a possibility). I am still working on it, Luke can't come as he is already away that weekend (in London, actually), but trying to get our plans to work together is proving difficult.

Still working on it, so save the neilies until I 100% know, please.
#728196 by mcmbenjamin
24 Oct 2009, 00:52
Funny I am off to Nellies for a Duke MBA event...

Anyway, two folks in posse 50% will be coming.
#728197 by mcmbenjamin
24 Oct 2009, 00:53
Funny I am off to Nellies for a Duke MBA event...

Anyway, two folks in posse 50% will be coming.
#728307 by Nottingham Nick
27 Oct 2009, 00:15
Update 26th October

Deposits now paid. There are a few seats left at one end the carriage which will be opened up to the general public to book. If anyone is still interested, but has not yet committed - I may be able to secure the last few seats at the same price as we have already paid - drop me a PM or email - nick at v-flyer dot com if you are interested.

I am told the price of these seats will go up fairly soon., if they haven't already, so be quick.

Nick
#728323 by HighFlyer
27 Oct 2009, 09:06
Nick, I still need to pay for mine, can you drop me the necessary details?

Thanks,
Sarah
#733211 by Darren Wheeler
03 Jan 2010, 10:46
quote:Originally posted by Howard Long
http://www.morphsuits.com/

Official regalia?

I can see passport control being interesting.

H

It's alweays interesting with Andrew...
#733262 by Tinkerbelle
03 Jan 2010, 20:41
quote:Originally posted by Darren Wheeler
quote:Originally posted by Howard Long
http://www.morphsuits.com/

Official regalia?

I can see passport control being interesting.

H

It's alweays interesting with Andrew...

Link [:p][:p][:p][:p]
#733267 by tontybear
03 Jan 2010, 20:59
I see they offer 5 off per suit for bulk orders ...
Virgin Atlantic