A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#734447 by honey lamb
15 Jan 2010, 10:27
I'm freeeeeeee!

Although God knows when I'll get there since the early morning flioght went out 90 minutes late [V]
#734449 by buns
15 Jan 2010, 10:45
quote:Originally posted by preiffer
I'm a +1, not a +3...? [:?]

Although - you never know, a full day to go play pick-up.... [;)]

sorted[y] I put it down to old age in getting confued too easily these days[:I]

buns
#734454 by iforres1
15 Jan 2010, 11:40
quote:Originally posted by honey lamb
I'm freeeeeeee!

Although God knows when I'll get there since the early morning flioght went out 90 minutes late [V]

Sorted then[:D]
#734457 by Howard Long
15 Jan 2010, 14:05
In case I manage to squeeze in a cheeky one on the way home from work tonight, where are you folks meeting for a snifter before your meal?

I promise I have scoured the board for an answer to this one already but have yet to uncover any prior reference.

H
#734460 by buns
15 Jan 2010, 14:12
quote:Originally posted by Howard Long
In case I manage to squeeze in a cheeky one on the way home from work tonight, where are you folks meeting for a snifter before your meal?

I promise I have scoured the board for an answer to this one already but have yet to uncover any prior reference.

H

H

It is Union Tavern at the junction with Lloyd Baker Street and is virtually next dooor to the Farringdon travelodge

buns
#734511 by Guest
16 Jan 2010, 13:33
Buns,

I want to say a huge THANK YOU VERY MUCH for organising such an excellent night.

It was fantastic to meet up with a load of V-Flyers - some I have met before and some for the first time. It was truly a great evening and what a laugh we had. To hear some of the first V-Flyers and MODs say how much they enjoyed it and the great turnout was down to your excellent organisation.

Thanks again and I hope you all are having a fantastic trip. Looking forward to the TR(s) !!

Hugs,

Ian x
#734545 by buns
17 Jan 2010, 00:06
[:I][:I][:I][:I][:I]

Thanks HG

buns
Virgin Atlantic