A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#823741 by honey lamb
12 Sep 2012, 23:01
eehk1007 wrote:Oh dear, what have I done....

Up on BA1372 LHR 12:00 - MAN 13:00 on the Saturday
1 guest pass for BA Lounge up for grabs

Staying at Radisson Blu.

Happy Easter!

Just seen: No Miles or Tier Points on this flight, rubbish!

You're doing it for the fun of it and to meet other V-Flyers. If I weren't committed to other things then I would have been first in the queue :D
#824837 by jfenney
23 Sep 2012, 17:21
I'm on the flight but live only 30 mins away so may not overnight but things might change nearer the date

Jurgen
#824844 by jfenney
23 Sep 2012, 17:48
The wife gave me the all clear booked into the Hilton see you all in the bar

Jurgen
#824845 by jfenney
23 Sep 2012, 17:51
Darren got the all clear from the wife , Hilton booked , see you all on Saturday for a few beers y) y) y)
#824859 by cooperman
23 Sep 2012, 18:50
Hi All

I'm keen on doing this one. :)
I've never done V flyer social before...I presume "almost newbies" like me will be welcome ...or is it just for you more longer standing members?

I live in Wigan..only 25 minutes from MAN so, I can either meet for a few drinks on the 30th. and not travel or, do the whole hog and stay at the Hilton or Radison and do a day trip on the 31st.

Let me know
Paul
#824861 by jfenney
23 Sep 2012, 18:58
Co wrote:Hi All

I've never done V flyer social before...I presume "almost newbies" like me will be welcome ...or is it just for you more longer standing members?

I live in Wigan..only 25 minutes from MAN so, I can either meet for a few drinks on the 30th. and not travel or, do the whole hog and stay at the Hilton or Radison and do a day trip on the 31st.

Let me know
Paul

Paul as all v-flyers will tell you it's for everyone if they can attend , this is my first meet, I'm in St Helen's and am doing the stay in Hilton as I fancy a few beers with some new friends.

On another note I'm on the 4.10 flight back up so if you don't want to drive and your on the same flight I don't mind picking you up on the sat and dropping you back. PM me if you fancy that

Jurgen
#824863 by cooperman
23 Sep 2012, 19:08
jfenney wrote:

Let me know
Paul

Paul as all v-flyers will tell you it's for everyone if they can attend , this is my first meet, I'm in St Helen's and am doing the stay in Hilton as I fancy a few beers with some new friends.

On another note I'm on the 4.10 flight back up so if you don't want to drive and your on the same flight I don't mind picking you up on the sat and dropping you back. PM me if you fancy that

Jurgen
WOW!

Its a small v Flyer World! ^)

Many thanks for your offer Jurgen. I'll book the flight and the Hilton later this evening and PM you....brilliant .. cant wait to meet up with you all. 8D
Paul
#824869 by cooperman
23 Sep 2012, 19:49
All.

I'm in..
Hilton booked for the 30th....£59..not a bad rate.

Booked VS3046 for the 31st Return same day on VS3043 ..base fare £16..plus the usual "extras" makes it £110.

See you there

Paul

PS I had the option of paying to upgrade to UC....I thought it would be a single class A/C
#824878 by CHill710
23 Sep 2012, 21:18

Let me know
Paul

I too am a newbie (ish) and have never been to a v-flyer social but was one of the first to say I'm up for this.
I will see you there. ;)
#824887 by Sealink
23 Sep 2012, 22:14

Let me know
Paul

You will be made very welcome! See you at the bar!
Virgin Atlantic