A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#828879 by Sealink
01 Nov 2012, 09:23
sthuk wrote:me +1 are planning to attend, have a thing first, but in victoria so just around the corner.

Will there be v-flyer flags?


That's an idea! The bar might have other ideas though!

There will be an area reserved under my name, Billy S.
#828944 by Sealink
01 Nov 2012, 20:53
Nottingham Nick wrote:For those attending the soiree tonight - enjoy yourselves. 8D y) y)

I have just been informed by Buns that the reserved area is the two sofas by the window.

Hope this makes sense and you all meet up.

Nick


I am on my way too! What a day.
#828945 by pjh
01 Nov 2012, 21:06
Speaking as a sober lightweight I'm already heading out of Kings Cross and away from a very enjoyable meeting with Buns, Chumba, Martin and Joeyc. Sorry to have missed you Sealink, but many thanks to you and Buns for organising.

Paul
Last edited by pjh on 01 Nov 2012, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
#828946 by Jacki
01 Nov 2012, 21:47
Hi everyone - drink in hand and sitting on the virtual sofa with Dragonlady. Have a great evening x y)
#828952 by honey lamb
01 Nov 2012, 22:45
Jacki wrote:Hi everyone - drink in hand and sitting on the virtual sofa with Dragonlady. Have a great evening x y)

Shove up! There's room for one more and I have my GT in hand
#828953 by chumba
01 Nov 2012, 22:51
Having had to leave for my train earlier than I would have liked, would just like to say thanks sealink for organising it ( sorry to miss you ) and to those that "chewed the fat" for a couple of enjoyable hours.
#828955 by tontybear
01 Nov 2012, 23:02
honey lamb wrote:
Jacki wrote:Hi everyone - drink in hand and sitting on the virtual sofa with Dragonlady. Have a great evening x y)

Shove up! There's room for one more and I have my GT in hand


I was on the virtual sofa too !
#828964 by buns
02 Nov 2012, 01:20
For those of you who enjoyed a virtual drink, you have not have been disappointed as the small gathering matched previous V Flyer gatherings :D :D

Thanks to Chumba, PJH, Martin and Joeyc for travelling to the venue (despite long journeys home) and a special thanks to Sealink for organising y) y) y)

This bodes well for future Socials

buns
#828967 by honey lamb
02 Nov 2012, 07:45
tontybear wrote:
honey lamb wrote:
Jacki wrote:Hi everyone - drink in hand and sitting on the virtual sofa with Dragonlady. Have a great evening x y)

Shove up! There's room for one more and I have my GT in hand


I was on the virtual sofa too !

Oh, was it your lap I was sitting on? :w
#828983 by joeyc
02 Nov 2012, 10:45
Thanks guys had an awesome evening. Was really good to meet some of you fine v-flyers and put faces to names.

Cheers to Sealink and Buns for putting this all together y) y)

For those on the virtual sofas out there..... perhaps this is why facetime was invented... :P (Maybe an idea we could figure out for next time) Hope you all enjoyed the virtual drinks and look forward to meeting some of y'all in the future. 8D
#829014 by Martin
02 Nov 2012, 14:35
Great to meet all the real V-Flyer folks last night at Zander, and to feel the presence of the virtual attendees who were there in spirit! We talked about many of you in your absence - so hopefully we can meet sometime in the future to see if the things that were said are true!

:D :D

Thanks to Sealink for the arrangements (and initiative) and to Buns for the hospitality.

I'm now spurred on to do a couple of trip reports that are mostly written from some months ago, but I have never posted.

Great evening.

Cheers

Martin
#829086 by honey lamb
02 Nov 2012, 22:31
Martin wrote:Great to meet all the real V-Flyer folks last night at Zander, and to feel the presence of the virtual attendees who were there in spirit! We talked about many of you in your absence - so hopefully we can meet sometime in the future to see if the things that were said are true!


Young man, what are you implying!!! v( v( v(

joeyc wrote:For those on the virtual sofas out there..... perhaps this is why facetime was invented... :P (Maybe an idea we could figure out for next time)

Now, there's a thought! y)
#829089 by chumba
02 Nov 2012, 22:57
joeyc wrote:For those on the virtual sofas out there..... perhaps this is why facetime was invented... :P (Maybe an idea we could figure out for next time)



I have this picture in my mind of 3 of us sat there in a bar and 14 iPads dotted around the seats :)
#829097 by honey lamb
03 Nov 2012, 00:12
chumba wrote:
joeyc wrote:For those on the virtual sofas out there..... perhaps this is why facetime was invented... :P (Maybe an idea we could figure out for next time)



I have this picture in my mind of 3 of us sat there in a bar and 14 iPads dotted around the seats :)

And why not? The concept is a VF meet not the hooch!!
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest

Itinerary Calendar