A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#8947 by fozzyo
16 Nov 2005, 20:17
Christmas is coming and that can only mean one thing. The Pam Ann Christmas show is back in town!!

Last years show was a big success with the V-Flyers who went and we haven't flown Pam Ann for a while so are currently planning on booking a flight.

Welcome aboard! It's time to take off with PAM ANN - the world's Premier International Celebrity Air Hostess, in fact the World's ONLY International Celebrity Air Hostess...

THE SKY'S THE LIMIT is a brand new 1970's inspired outrageous variety/game show set on board a 747-400 and hosted by Australian air hostess to the stars PAM ANN. Pam is taking you to the dizzy heights at 37,000ft giving passengers the opportunity to win some fabulous Duty Free prizes and get up close and personal with Pam Ann and her in flight cabin crew.

Pam Ann's crew consists of JET AND SET, Pam's dancing cabin crew, JUDY FREEH, Pam's mute assistant plucked from her audience, TROLLEY DOLLY, a doll who lives in Pam Ann's ice-bucket, CAPTAIN RIMMING, who is never seen only heard, and 3 LUCKY CONTESTANTS who are randomly plucked from her audience and made to do a trial of in flight games to stay on board - 'In the event of an emergency Karaoke microphones will fall from the units above your head'

Thick with innuendo, this is good, dirty fun...a flight to be remembered!

See the trailer for the new show here (watch Mona after the trailer - cracks me up each time): http://www.seeitfirst.co.uk/pamann/pamann.html

We are thinking Friday 16th December or Saturday 17th December (Sat preferred for us). Tickets are £19.25 each (inc Booking fee - but not mine, that's a G&T) and the show starts at 9pm.

Would you like to 'Fly me'?

Thanks
Mat xxx
#84586 by Scrooge
16 Nov 2005, 21:03
Thats kind of disturbing !!!

also big mistake..shouldn't the London lady be named Sharron or Michelle
#84685 by Wolves27
17 Nov 2005, 11:23
Count me in, ideally before Xmas just to get into the festive spirit!

Dean
#84800 by Vegascrazy
17 Nov 2005, 23:44
Hi Mat, we would love to go (Steve's heard all about Pam Ann from someone at work!) but we're away in Sharm that week [:(]
Nonetheless we're still up for it & will probably look to book in Jan. Maybe if for whatever reason you don't end up going pre Christmas we could all go in Jan? Bit of a Vegas reunion ;)
#84840 by Wolves27
18 Nov 2005, 12:21
Whenever really. If you've never seen her you must go, she is the best. Even the jokes you've heard before still make me laugh :D

Dean
Virgin Atlantic