A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#85891 by Nottingham Nick
28 Nov 2005, 18:56
I assume it is by invitation only, Graeme?

It hasn't been mentioned on the board before, are invites limited to HK Golds?

Nick
#85931 by stephen
28 Nov 2005, 22:09
We are all on VS200 departing 5 dec arriving 6 Dec but only Red[:#][:#][:#] but will be silver v soon[:w][:w][:w]

Would love an invite but with the 2 kids and the inlaws[:I]
#85945 by Scrooge
28 Nov 2005, 23:52
Originally posted by stephen
We are all on VS200 departing 5 dec arriving 6 Dec but only Red[:#][:#][:#] but will be silver v soon[:w][:w][:w]

Would love an invite but with the 2 kids and the inlaws[:I]

sorry Seve,this is something VS does everynow and again for a select few of it's gold card holders..never did get an invite when I was gold either [:#]
#86322 by GraemeK
01 Dec 2005, 06:41
Originally posted by Nottingham Nick
I assume it is by invitation only, Graeme?

It hasn't been mentioned on the board before, are invites limited to HK Golds?

Nick

well they seem to invite all local golds to their functions, this is the third i have had in the two years here, but i am actually here on the day so will be going this time. some of my friends in trade press and travel buyers are invited as well, just wondered if any other v-flyers were joining the fun. shall report back afterwards when sober enough to type.
#91595 by virgin bb
11 Jan 2006, 20:42
I heard that only selected gold and silver members are invited to RB party.

So... if you are a gold who did not receive the invitation, it is either your mailing address incorrect or you have made too many complaints before.

Thats what I heard
#91596 by Nottingham Nick
11 Jan 2006, 20:48
Originally posted by virgin bb

So... if you are a gold who did not receive the invitation, it is either your mailing address incorrect or you have made too many complaints before.
Thats what I heard

Omitted from guest lists if you have made too many complaints? That is quite a serious statement to make. Do you have any provenance for what you heard?

Nick
Virgin Atlantic