#804573 by Monkey789
06 Mar 2012, 10:52
Can anyone recommend a place to buy park tickets?

(I appreciate this may have been discussed before but I can't search on my iPhone and I don't remember it being discussed recently!)

No need for Disney tickets as we're doing everything but Disney this year as we've done it several times!

We want to do:
SeaWorld
Aquatica
Universal
Islands of Adventure
Kennedy (probably have to get a different park ticket).

We're thinking of getting the Orlando Flex Ticket with Kennedy separately or at the gate. Not fussed about going to Wet n Wild again as we didn't like this really last time but don't mind if it comes with the Flexi Ticket.

I was just after any recommendations about where the best and most reliable place to buy tickets might be.

Have used FloridaTix before which were ok. Any others out there that won't take my money and do a runner?

Thanks in advance.
#804578 by stevebrass
06 Mar 2012, 12:03
You don't have Discovery Cove on your list - perhaps you've been there already.

If not it is well worth a visit and often bundles in a visit to Sea World/Aquatica.
#804580 by Monkey789
06 Mar 2012, 12:46
stevebrass wrote:You don't have Discovery Cove on your list - perhaps you've been there already.

If not it is well worth a visit and often bundles in a visit to Sea World/Aquatica.

Not been there. Quite expensive though. Might try and convince the others to part with their cash for going there.

We're going to be in the keys prior to Orlando and there's plenty of places to swim with dolphins down there it seems so might give that a try instead.
#804583 by blackpoolgary
06 Mar 2012, 13:01
the fab 4 package with florida tix is i think your best bet but i have also used magicaltickets.co.uk for the orlando flex tickets 5 times and never had any problems.
#804593 by Kraken
06 Mar 2012, 14:48
I've always used www.americanattractions.co.uk for my Florida tickets & have never had a problem with them. Decent prices on the tickets, which have always turned up without any problems and more importantly, they worked in Florida without any problems too!
#804671 by Petmadness
07 Mar 2012, 08:54
Just purchased a Universal 2 day bonus ticket from VH for £95 which is a couple of quid more than some of these sights but I get double miles and they arrived 2 days later :D
#804687 by Concorde RIP
07 Mar 2012, 10:57
One thing - if you did do Discovery Cove, and choose the premium package, you get a 14 day pass for either SeaWorld or Busch Gardens....

Just a thought for you...

I've also used Travel Republic (they have a a link to onlineflorida.co.uk) where you can also buy the tickets, and they arrive as "real" tickets so no picking up of your actual tickets on arrival.

Looks like you have plenty of choices!
#804695 by Monkey789
07 Mar 2012, 13:20
Concorde RIP wrote:Looks like you have plenty of choices!

Yes lots! I didn't realise there were so many out there.

As with most things you buy on the interbet it's difficult to know which ones are legit.
#805167 by sky0000547
13 Mar 2012, 14:32
Another site is the well recommended www.undercovertourist.com

They send actual tickets from Scotland. They are very legit, got my Disney tickets there last year.

I also purchased my Universal tickets from Orlando Attractions and SeaWorld ticket directly from SeaWorld website they had a promo at the time.
#806142 by Monkey789
26 Mar 2012, 09:53
Just thought I'd feedback that after a lot of research using advice gained here, we decided to go for the FAB4 through FloridaTix. They had the best price for the combination of parks we want to visit.

We even priced up whether it'd be cheaper to get two individual tickets for Seaworld/Aquatica and Universal/IOA but that was more expensive that the FAB4 (which includes the additional Busch Gardens if we decide to go there when we're out there). So all in all, seems like the FAB4 is a good deal.

Thanks all.
#806824 by floridafreak
03 Apr 2012, 19:21
scnickr wrote:
stevebrass wrote:You don't have Discovery Cove on your list - perhaps you've been there already.

Not been there. Quite expensive though. Might try and convince the others to part with their cash for going there.

We're going to be in the keys prior to Orlando and there's plenty of places to swim with dolphins down there it seems so might give that a try instead.

We used Florida Dolphin Tours for a dolphin swim in the keys - really good fun and not silly prices.
#806831 by Monkey789
03 Apr 2012, 21:40
floridafreak wrote:
scnickr wrote:

We used Florida Dolphin Tours for a dolphin swim in the keys - really good fun and not silly prices.

Thanks for the advice. Which key are they on?
#815688 by LovingGold
03 Jul 2012, 18:47
This may sound daft but I can't seem to find the FAB4 offer this website!!
Can someone direct me??
Thanks
#815689 by jodash
03 Jul 2012, 18:51
and of course the new park,Legoland
#815690 by LovingGold
03 Jul 2012, 18:55
LovingGold wrote:This may sound daft but I can't seem to find the FAB4 offer this website!!
Can someone direct me??
Thanks

Sorry the seach button these site does amazing things!! ): ): ):
Virgin Atlantic