#839709 by lspoor
06 Mar 2013, 13:04
Planning on heading to Orlando while I'm visiting America. Been looking at all different vacation packages with airlines, mainly JetBlue and US Airways. For two nights accomodation, park entry and flights its about $1000 for two people. Does this seem like a good price?
#839710 by Sealink
06 Mar 2013, 13:06
£360 each seems pretty amazing if it includes flights, hotels and park!

Which park, which flights and which hotel?
Last edited by Sealink on 06 Mar 2013, 15:51, edited 1 time in total.
#839712 by Concorde RIP
06 Mar 2013, 13:11
Depends on where the flight is from, what hotels are on offer, how far the hotel is from the park, what park you are referring to, what kind of ticket, and so on.

Assuming you mean Disney, then single park, park hopper etc...

At this price, I'd be careful of the above.

Need more info to help more specifically...
#839714 by Neil
06 Mar 2013, 13:26
Concorde RIP wrote:Depends on where the flight is from, what hotels are on offer, how far the hotel is from the park, what park you are referring to, what kind of ticket, and so on.

Assuming you mean Disney, then single park, park hopper etc...

At this price, I'd be careful of the above.

Need more info to help more specifically...

Agree, there are so many variables that without more details it is hard to say if it is a good deal or not.
#839720 by flabound
06 Mar 2013, 14:26
flights -where from (and are they returns ?)
accomodation -in park or a sleazy pit on 192 ?
park entry -as above single or multi

could be as low as $500 as much as 2000
more info needed on whats been offered
#839743 by lspoor
06 Mar 2013, 16:24
I can't remember the hotel off the top of my head atm as I'm not home. But I believe it was either a Holiday Inn or Hilton one, rather close to the park. The park is Universal Studios by the way. The flights is from Newark Int to Orlando. The prices all change depending on the flight times you select too. A friend I'm meeting over has military ID and I've found a cheap package for military guys for $175/$275(better hotel). This includes 2 nights accomodation at a Universal Studios partner hotel and 3day park entry. I believe only he can use that though and not me so I'll have to book it all with an airline vacation package.
#839916 by moodyblue
08 Mar 2013, 13:56
I notice that one of your party is in the military. Have you considered booking into the hotel run by Disney, "Shades of Green"? You have to be military to get in but it is of a very high standard and considerably cheaper than other hotels of a similar standard! It is set within Disney, not too far from the Magic Kingdom.
#839938 by lspoor
08 Mar 2013, 19:09
moodyblue wrote:I notice that one of your party is in the military. Have you considered booking into the hotel run by Disney, "Shades of Green"? You have to be military to get in but it is of a very high standard and considerably cheaper than other hotels of a similar standard! It is set within Disney, not too far from the Magic Kingdom.

Hey moody, thanks for that info. I'll be booking hotel + flights together though as its much cheaper!
Virgin Atlantic