A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#841344 by Hull
23 Mar 2013, 12:56
Now that should come with some serious bragging rights ):
Not for me though I'll be in Vegas 8D

Good luck to all who are on the quest for it y)
#841359 by tontybear
23 Mar 2013, 14:58
Whoever gets SEQ1 has to buy the rest a drink.
#841381 by CHill710
23 Mar 2013, 19:21
Well it won't be me as I am flying up on the early flight from Southampton to make a day of it so I will be pushing back at 07:35 (if FlyBe are on time!)
#841461 by slinky09
24 Mar 2013, 14:36
CHill710 wrote:Well it won't be me as I am flying up on the early flight from Southampton to make a day of it so I will be pushing back at 07:35 (if FlyBe are on time!)

): One less
#841474 by honey lamb
24 Mar 2013, 16:49
I'd laugh myself silly if SEQ 1 was obtained by a non-V-Flyer who knows nothing about the "prestige" of SEQ 1 but decided to do OLCI early :o)
#841479 by cooperman
24 Mar 2013, 17:35
honey lamb wrote:I'd laugh myself silly if SEQ 1 was obtained by a non-V-Flyer who knows nothing about the "prestige" of SEQ 1 but decided to do OLCI early :o)

Oh no HL, don't say that!!

What are the odds that it might even be the person that is sat in 2B next to me who might be expecting one of the best seats on the bus...oh dear :o)
#841491 by Sealink
24 Mar 2013, 20:18
cooperman wrote:
honey lamb wrote:I'd laugh myself silly if SEQ 1 was obtained by a non-V-Flyer who knows nothing about the "prestige" of SEQ 1 but decided to do OLCI early :o)

What are the odds that it might even be the person that is sat in 2B next to me who might be expecting one of the best seats on the bus...oh dear :o)

If you hear a blood curdling scream on Saturday morning, I won't have got SEQ 1.
#841504 by honey lamb
24 Mar 2013, 23:03
cooperman wrote:

2B would be a middle seat so how can it be considered one of the best seats even if it is near the front? ii)
#841505 by NV43
24 Mar 2013, 23:50
Starfish and I, have bread rolls, purchased yesterday, in a large carrier bag for anyone, other than one of us, achieving SEQ1.

You have been warned.

Those rolls will be firm.

NV & Starfish :X
#841512 by cooperman
25 Mar 2013, 00:18
honey lamb wrote:
cooperman wrote:

2B would be a middle seat so how can it be considered one of the best seats even if it is near the front? ii)

That was my point HL.... A bit sarcastic I know, as only seasoned travellers will know that 2B isn't the best seat on the bus
#841516 by tontybear
25 Mar 2013, 01:50
cooperman wrote:

That was my point HL.... A bit sarcastic I know, as only seasoned travellers will know that 2B isn't the best seat on the bus

Of course it's the best seat on the bus - surrounded by v-flyers!

What could possibly be bad about that ??
#841576 by jfenney
25 Mar 2013, 18:23
cooperman wrote:

There's worse to come he has to sit next to me with a bad head from the night before and hopefully a top up in the lounge 2 B will be sorry in the middle of me and cooper man. Lol :D ): ):
#844166 by Laphroaig
18 Apr 2013, 12:01
Sorry...... I may have missed this elsewhere but....

Did a member get the SEQ1 or did Virgin Spoil the fun by "bagsying it" for themselves ?

Anyone even close.....?

Again apologies if I missed it in another post elsewhere.
#844178 by honey lamb
18 Apr 2013, 12:50
Laphroaig wrote:Sorry...... I may have missed this elsewhere but....

Did a member get the SEQ1 or did Virgin Spoil the fun by "bagsying it" for themselves ?

Anyone even close.....?

Again apologies if I missed it in another post elsewhere.

Yes! See here :D
Virgin Atlantic