#880053 by WazneB
11 Aug 2014, 14:35
Just been looking at prices for next year for a friend on Virgin Holidays and no matter what dates I put in none of the All Star Resorts are showing up as an option only Pop Century upwards are appearing, it was ok the other day when looking, anyone have an idea on this or have heard anything ?
#880091 by Fuzzy14
11 Aug 2014, 20:37
I was looking to get into the Caribbean Beach and I can't find it on the British Disney website but it's there on the American one. I'm not sure if they're restricting some hotels to certain nationalities?
#880096 by Hev60
11 Aug 2014, 21:11
Fuzzy14 wrote:I was looking to get into the Caribbean Beach and I can't find it on the British Disney website but it's there on the American one. I'm not sure if they're restricting some hotels to certain nationalities?

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort does seem to be bookable via Virgin Holidays for the rest of 2014 & into 2015, which means you can book a room only with them too at this hotel. VH offer 17 Walt Disney world hotels 8D

We have always booked with Disney direct on disneyworld.disney.go.com web site :) Their room prices are very much more competitive than a 'package per person' holiday.

ps lovely spacious hotel in wonderful grounds - we preferred it to the top range AKL!
#880127 by Fuzzy14
12 Aug 2014, 12:49
Hev60 wrote:
Fuzzy14 wrote:I was looking to get into the Caribbean Beach and I can't find it on the British Disney website but it's there on the American one. I'm not sure if they're restricting some hotels to certain nationalities?

Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort does seem to be bookable via Virgin Holidays for the rest of 2014 & into 2015, which means you can book a room only with them too at this hotel. VH offer 17 Walt Disney world hotels 8D

It seems I managed to cock it up B) , we're 2 adults and 3 kids with my youngest age 2 but will be age 3 next year, I entered the wrong age. 3 kids is only allowed at Caribbean Beach if one is <3 years and in a cot.

I can see Art of Animation but still can't see All Starts on Virgin Holidays. But I think I'll book Port Orleans Riverside direct with Disney.
Virgin Atlantic