This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#894773 by Alex V
07 Feb 2015, 10:14
Living in bedfordshire, but hate living in southern england, but my business keeps me here, cant wait to return to scotland.
Although california would certainly tick all my boxes:-)
#894775 by Jacki
07 Feb 2015, 10:32
North London y)
#894779 by Hev60
07 Feb 2015, 11:02
Borders of Outer London and Essex. So near Stansted y)
Major airlines please note its a lovely airport :)
#894780 by TimCrawley
07 Feb 2015, 11:09
Already a wide range of replies & I'm sure there are a lot more interesting ones to come from current and former VA routes but ....

I'm between (creepy) Crawley and the (sometimes living) museum of Brugge these days, having sadly left the delights of the north (Meols, Hoylake, Nelson, Leeds & Wakefield) behind several years ago.
#894782 by Hev60
07 Feb 2015, 11:21
honey lamb wrote:
RyanJW wrote:
Fabflygirl wrote:Southern California, though a considerable amount of travel to London for business and pleasure; also helps that my boyfriend lives there. I suspect a permanent move to London is inevitable. :)

Even NorCal weather is simply mild compared to what we have had lately.

No it's not! I'm there right now and it's howling a gale and lashing rain fit to beat the band!

:? On no that's awful - but it doesn't rain in California they have a drought :0
#894811 by Bretty
07 Feb 2015, 13:31
stagsfan wrote:
Bretty wrote:From Nottinghamshire (about half hour from Doncaster Stagsfan)
Living in rural Lincolnshire

Bretty - you can perhaps guess my town of birth from my vflyer ID.

Yes I can, and they wear blue and yellow.
#894831 by Fabflygirl
07 Feb 2015, 17:20
RyanJW wrote:
Fabflygirl wrote:Southern California, though a considerable amount of travel to London for business and pleasure; also helps that my boyfriend lives there. I suspect a permanent move to London is inevitable. :)

Noooo! The weather is so much better in SoCal. Convince him to move stateside. Trust me as I'm freezing up in Hertfordshire right now and can't wait to get back to CA. Even NorCal weather is simply mild compared to what we have had lately.

I'm one of the odd ones who loves rain, snow, fog, cold temperatures so London's weather is perfect for me. I'll be back in four weeks, so we'll see if I still feel the same lol. The bf used to live stateside, in fact that's how we met but after a few years, he got homesick and moved back. :)
#894833 by ScoobySu
07 Feb 2015, 17:23
Originally from Knowle (Solihull) but now in the Vale of Belvoir, Leicestershire

ScoobySu
#894839 by ratechaser
07 Feb 2015, 18:15
Blacky1 wrote:
ratechaser wrote:Hertfordshire (just down the road from Blacky...)

O yes RC ? And where might that be ?

I'll give you a clue... John Lewis and Waitrose are the 2 closest shops to my house :-)
#894863 by Blacky1
07 Feb 2015, 21:34
ratechaser wrote:
Blacky1 wrote:
ratechaser wrote:Hertfordshire (just down the road from Blacky...)

O yes RC ? And where might that be ?

I'll give you a clue... John Lewis and Waitrose are the 2 closest shops to my house :-)

Wgc ?
Virgin Atlantic