This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#898592 by honey lamb
15 Mar 2015, 17:15
Thank you, Blacky :X

And thank you for my Mother's Day pressie of a trip to New York. Unfortunately the email has yet to come through ):
#898594 by Jacki
15 Mar 2015, 17:28
Thank you Blacky y) HL - mine is missing too but we can go together when they eventually arrive, unless you feel NY couldn't cope ;)
#898595 by hiljil
15 Mar 2015, 17:29
Oh so that's what Blacky was really trying to do with his Expedia Booking a few days ago !!!
#898597 by Blacky1
15 Mar 2015, 18:44
honey lamb wrote:Thank you, Blacky :X

And thank you for my Mother's Day pressie of a trip to New York. Unfortunately the email has yet to come through ):

Sigh ! Vs IT at its best again I guess
#898601 by tontybear
15 Mar 2015, 19:10
honey lamb wrote:Thank you, Blacky :X

Remember how long you waited for your loving, dutiful and laundry providing son to furnish you with a flight?

I think the words used were 'long overdue' in your TR

Well that's how long you;ll have to wait for Blacky to cough up

): ):
#898604 by Blacky1
15 Mar 2015, 20:35
Jacki wrote:Thank you Blacky y) HL - mine is missing too but we can go together when they eventually arrive, unless you feel NY couldn't cope ;)

Boy do I need a few days in NYC ,can't believe I didn't book for myself when I sorted you girls out .
Tickets come through yet ? :P
Virgin Atlantic