A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#901114 by honey lamb
16 Apr 2015, 22:14
Nottingham Nick wrote:Sorry we won't be seeing you, Christine. :(

Don't know what the Hilton are going to do with the extra cases of Gin they bought in either. :X 8D

Maybe next time ?

Nick :D :D

I'm sorry too, Nick but maybe Mrs Buns can take up the slack with regard to the gin ):

I'm sorry not to be meeting some new V-Flyers but at least I'll be meeting old friends in August. y)
#901123 by buns
17 Apr 2015, 05:22
Sorry you cannot make it HL :#

Rest assured, I will will ensure that the gin is not put to waste ;)

Will make up for it the next time we are able to meet

buns
#901124 by slinky09
17 Apr 2015, 06:04
I hope you all have a great fun time tonight, I'm travelling so unable to share in the jollity.

Is there a ABZ-LHR social in the offing for the last LR red in September I wonder. Or perhaps even a Bay to Breakers???
#901129 by buns
17 Apr 2015, 07:54
slinky09 wrote:I hope you all have a great fun time tonight, I'm travelling so unable to share in the jollity.

Is there a ABZ-LHR social in the offing for the last LR red in September I wonder. Or perhaps even a Bay to Breakers???

Thanks Slinky - sorry you are unable to join us :#

The prospect of being on that last ABZ flight sounds good - especially as i had to forego the inaugural LR flight

buns
#901132 by joeyc
17 Apr 2015, 08:09
Look forward to seeing y'all later y) y)

I volunteer to help out should a surplus of gin be knocking about due to HL's absence... after buns and I have demolished the whiskey supply that is :P
#901178 by joeyc
17 Apr 2015, 15:26
Well I am all checked in and now in the exec lounge awaiting Blacky1 to stop faffing around with car parking.

Shame that the exec lounge bar isn't open yet :P
#901206 by Petmadness
17 Apr 2015, 19:35
joeyc wrote:Well I am all checked in and now in the exec lounge awaiting Blacky1 to stop faffing around with car parking.

Oh dear, it's going to get messy ): ): ):

Have a great night all ^)
#901210 by DragonLady
17 Apr 2015, 21:15
Petmadness wrote:
joeyc wrote:Well I am all checked in and now in the exec lounge awaiting Blacky1 to stop faffing around with car parking.

Oh dear, it's going to get messy ): ): ):

Have a great night all ^)

Oh, how I'd love to get to a v-flyer do with Mr B and joey in residence :D ( because I've never met either but would love to lol :0 ) .Hope you all have a fabulous evening . How about some forays ex London - the old RBS we're do -able for me ( and I did a couple :) ) but central London is just too much of a faff ( bit like Blacky'a alleged parking :D ).
DL
#901221 by Blacky1
17 Apr 2015, 23:36
joeyc wrote:We've lost blacky.... He's actually disappeared!!

Good vflyer contingent still drinking in the bar if any are yet to join :-P

Je suis tired and have to get up for master B in morn ,enjoy the rest of the evening
#901222 by honey lamb
17 Apr 2015, 23:41
Blacky1 wrote:
joeyc wrote:We've lost blacky.... He's actually disappeared!!

Good vflyer contingent still drinking in the bar if any are yet to join :-P

Je suis tired and have to get up for master B in morn ,enjoy the rest of the evening

Lightweight! v(
#901227 by buns
18 Apr 2015, 00:29
A huge THANK YOU to everyone who was able to make this evening y) y)

It was good to see both old and new faces and I suspect that there will be many tales that emerge that bear no resemblance to fact :w ;) ;)

buns
#901259 by Nottingham Nick
18 Apr 2015, 10:48
Great night - thanks to Buns and Iain & family for organising everything so well - superb venue and wonderful company y) y)

It was good to catch up with old friends and to put faces to names with new ones 8D

A bit if a thick head this morning, but we know whose fault that is ii)

The evening has certainly whetted my appetite for further v-flyer socials - Brunch in Dubai anyone ?? ^)

Nick
#901264 by Blacky1
18 Apr 2015, 11:18
Nottingham Nick wrote:Great night - thanks to Buns and Iain & family for organising everything so well - superb venue and wonderful company y) y)

It was good to catch up with old friends and to put faces to names with new ones 8D

A bit if a thick head this morning, but we know whose fault that is ii)

The evening has certainly whetted my appetite for further v-flyer socials - Brunch in Dubai anyone ?? ^)

Nick

Sounds good to me nick ,good to meet you last night and everyone else for that matter and a big thanks to Buns for organising it y)
#901267 by MrsBear99
18 Apr 2015, 12:01
Echo big thanks to Buns. Superb hospitality - thanks so much! It was lovely to be able to put faces to names, sorry we had to leave so early but desperatly needed food and had to get a train home.

Thanks again Buns et al!!

Mr & Mrs Bear
#901270 by mitchja
18 Apr 2015, 12:23
Nice to meet both old and new V-Flyer friends.

Had a great night and many thanks to Buns for organising everything :)

Edit to add - Just got on my BA flight up to MAN and we're on a twin aisle 767 for some bizarre reason?
#901284 by Daffodil
18 Apr 2015, 14:09
Nottingham Nick wrote-

I'll be in Dubai in September! So its a y) from me.
Virgin Atlantic