This area is set aside for off-topic discussion. Everything that's absolutely nothing to do with travel at all... But please, keep it polite! Forum netiquette rules still apply.
#921874 by Sealink
25 May 2016, 22:12
Not 'Gold' as there's no Virgin Miles to be had, although, I tell a lie - you get 80 miles using the Shops Away link...!

Sainsbury's are offering 25% off 6 bottles of wine (or more) up to a max of 36 bottles.
This voucher code will get you £18 off your first £60 shop AFFGNXTTMM

You can't just do a booze run, so you'll need to spend £18 on non alcohol based groceries (I added some big box powders and loo roll etc...!) which I would have had to buy anyway.

Bobs your uncle.

12 bottles of Prosecco for under a fiver each. You can get it down to £2.68 a bottle if you literally buy £18 of groceries.
#921896 by dickydotcom
26 May 2016, 11:06
Thanks,
just popped into my local.
They didn't have the bubbles I wanted but say two boxes coming in overnight and they'll hold them for me.
I've arranged to popped in at 7.01 a.m.
£10 a bottle already reduced to £7.50 now down to £5.63

Dick D
#921927 by dickydotcom
27 May 2016, 07:54
dickydotcom wrote:Thanks,
just popped into my local.
They didn't have the bubbles I wanted but say two boxes coming in overnight and they'll hold them for me.
I've arranged to popped in at 7.01 a.m.
£10 a bottle already reduced to £7.50 now down to £5.63

Dick D

7.01 I was at the wine section. I asked for my man Gareth and he brought out two boxes of Jacobs Creek sparkling.
£67.50 for twelve bottles.
Dick D
#921943 by Snora
27 May 2016, 17:21
re. earning Miles as well : i am wondering that if the purchase went through Shops Away wouldn't the miles be void once you input the offer Code ? in the past if I add a voucher code or offer code on the retailers website I have noticed that miles aren't credited.
Virgin Atlantic