A forum for discussion of Social Activities
#927470 by Sealink
16 Oct 2016, 15:36
A few of us are going to Boston from 11th to 18th December, so decided to make a social of it.

Let us know if you are about in Boston and we can meet up for a drink!

Confirmed:

Joey
Blacky
Sealink
#927478 by Bretty
16 Oct 2016, 17:57
i.e. the usual suspects! Enjoy yourselves guys, sounds like fun but sadly I won't be able to make it.
#927480 by pjh
16 Oct 2016, 18:04
Gadabouts, the lot of you. My liver has told me to decline.

I know it will be mostly historical walks and cultural events consuming time when you are there, but if you are overtaken with a thirst than cannot be met by tea alone you should head out to the Harpoon Brewery for the tour and their pretzels.
#927484 by Blacky1
16 Oct 2016, 19:30
pjh wrote:Gadabouts, the lot of you. My liver has told me to decline.

I know it will be mostly historical walks and cultural events consuming time when you are there, but if you are overtaken with a thirst than cannot be met by tea alone you should head out to the Harpoon Brewery for the tour and their pretzels.

Thanks for the tip Paul :-D
#927794 by Sealink
25 Oct 2016, 10:19

All V-Flyers are cultured are we not? There will be a packed educational itinerary for us.
#927797 by pjh
25 Oct 2016, 10:43
Sealink wrote:
All V-Flyers are cultured are we not? There will be a packed educational itinerary for us.

Never doubted it for a minute.... :)
#927818 by joeyc
25 Oct 2016, 15:18

Your liver is lying to you... it wants to join us in Boston for some pre-Xmas alcohol warm up and present shopping. :cool:

Come on Paul, we're travelling in PE.
#927821 by tontybear
25 Oct 2016, 16:09
GAh! might have been up for this 'educational and intellectual' visit to the home of revolution and mis-understood tea parties but I saw this too late and booked NYC in January instead!
Virgin Atlantic