#927894 by marshy11
27 Oct 2016, 08:59
For those about to spend a 2-4-1 there's an incentive on your BA Amex to get it booked. For a £500 spend at ba.com you will receive a £100 statement credit.

BRITISH AIRWAYS
Spend £500 or more, get £100 back
Save to Card to get a £100 statement credit when you spend £500+ at ba.com by 24/11/16. UK departure flights only. Valid once per Card for the first 20,000 UK Cardmembers to save. Terms and restrictions apply.

OFFER TERMS
Only one £100 statement credit per UK Card for the first 20,000 Cardmembers to save.
UK departure flights only.
Travel insurance purchases are excluded.
Offer only available when you spend £500 or more at ba.com by 24th November 2016 with the British Airways American Express® Card to which the offer is saved and on transactions made in Great British Pounds (GBP).
The offer does not apply to spend on other Cards you might hold and on transactions made via payment wallets or payment aggregators including, but not limited to, PayPal.
An awarded credit can be reversed if qualifying transactions are refunded or cancelled.
Credit should appear on your billing statement within five days from qualifying spend but may take up to 90 days from 24th November 2016.
All travel is subject to British Airways conditions of carriage, subject to availability and standard booking conditions apply, ba.com/theclubterms. For full terms and conditions please click here.

For full Offer Terms and more details about statement credits click here. By saving the offer to your Card, you agree to the Offer Terms.
#927915 by marshy11
27 Oct 2016, 16:57
No we don't get Ocado deliveries either. We have 3 Amex cards each, a BA each and supplementary and a Gold. We both had it on our main BA Amex. Am now thinking it will be used for £100 credit on our 2-4-1 and a BGI holiday in the summer. Happy Days!
#927940 by Bretty
29 Oct 2016, 09:02
Wish this had cone up a week ago when I was using my 2-4-1 voucher an payin the taxes!
#927943 by mallin
29 Oct 2016, 10:28
Its only available on the Basic BA Amex card, not the prem plus one. I have the prem plus hubby has the basic, its still available just checked. Unfortunately have just booked and used our 2-4-1
In two months our accommodation has gone up by nearly 50% for Vegas next year I have been holding off booking hoping the dollar will improve. Also got a 2 week fly drive for September booked and the hotel we stayed in this year has almost doubled in price for next year, surely not all down to the exchange rate. Am checking all the booking sites daily, plus car hire has gone through the roof, its only money but as we are retired we are on a fixed income.

I am one of those people that do everything then they put an offer on. Linda
#927944 by marshy11
29 Oct 2016, 11:01
We booked our Antigua accommodation in January for November this year and the price has now gone down about 7%.
#927952 by Vegascrazy
29 Oct 2016, 13:51
mallin wrote:Its only available on the Basic BA Amex card, not the prem plus one. I have the prem plus hubby has the basic, its still available just checked. Unfortunately have just booked and used our 2-4-1
In two months our accommodation has gone up by nearly 50% for Vegas next year I have been holding off booking hoping the dollar will improve. Also got a 2 week fly drive for September booked and the hotel we stayed in this year has almost doubled in price for next year, surely not all down to the exchange rate. Am checking all the booking sites daily, plus car hire has gone through the roof, its only money but as we are retired we are on a fixed income.

We have the BA Premium Plus Amex and got the offer
#927955 by marshy11
29 Oct 2016, 15:56
Vegascrazy wrote:
mallin wrote:Its only available on the Basic BA Amex card, not the prem plus one. I have the prem plus hubby has the basic, its still available just checked. Unfortunately have just booked and used our 2-4-1

We have the BA Premium Plus Amex and got the offer

Sorry not to have been clearer in my post. Both of ours are on the BA PP Amex.
Virgin Atlantic