For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#928854 by Adapsys
15 Nov 2016, 00:59
Hi everyone, looking for some recommendations for Heathrow Terminal 3 parking. I used to use Purple Parking business (the multi-story next to the premiere inn) but appears they no longer offer the service for T3. Can anyone suggest an alternative? Don't want a long transfer but also don't want to be paying £100+ for a week. Thanks in advance!
#928863 by Nottingham Nick
15 Nov 2016, 10:31
I too have used Purple's business parking on the Bath Road a few times in the past, but apparently that now only services T4!

I have always found that the cheapest rates for Purple are actually through the VS website. I have not tried with the new website yet though.

I prefer the NCP Flightpath car park booked through that link, as you self park and keep your keys. It is just behind the Park Inn on the Bath Road. However, despite trying many, many time for my current trip, it wasn't available so I have reluctantly finished up parking at Purple's mega facility in Southall - it is a bit of a trek in the mini-bus, but a lot cheaper than the meet and greet. I think we paid just over £60 for nearly three weeks parking and got VS points too. ;-)

Another option is through holidayextras.co.uk - they sometimes have good deals.

I have also read that the Premier Inn off the M4 offers good rates, but have no experience of this.

Nick
#928868 by marshy11
15 Nov 2016, 11:13
I always check on here http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel ... rt-parking invariably some of their discount codes throw up a good deal.
#929392 by CHill710
26 Nov 2016, 14:17
I always use heathrows own car parks. A similar location and transfer by bus every 10 mins from the terminals
#929406 by Silver Fox
26 Nov 2016, 19:34
Funnily enough I was looking for the link yesterday and it defeated me on the new website. I just gave up and booked direct.

But found it through search now I put my thinking head on, duh! https://www.virginatlantic.com/gb/en/fl ... rking.html mind you I just tried to see what the prices were and if you click on the link in how to book it just takes me to the VA homepage.

Got bored watching a recording of the Apprentice so here is the Virgin link to Purple Parking: https://www.purplebusinessparking.com/c ... nt-all.asp?

Nottingham Nick wrote:I too have used Purple's business parking on the Bath Road a few times in the past, but apparently that now only services T4!

I have always found that the cheapest rates for Purple are actually through the VS website. I have not tried with the new website yet though.

I prefer the NCP Flightpath car park booked through that link, as you self park and keep your keys. It is just behind the Park Inn on the Bath Road. However, despite trying many, many time for my current trip, it wasn't available so I have reluctantly finished up parking at Purple's mega facility in Southall - it is a bit of a trek in the mini-bus, but a lot cheaper than the meet and greet. I think we paid just over £60 for nearly three weeks parking and got VS points too. ;-)

Another option is through holidayextras.co.uk - they sometimes have good deals.

I have also read that the Premier Inn off the M4 offers good rates, but have no experience of this.

Nick
Virgin Atlantic