This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#933368 by buns
07 Mar 2017, 15:39
This is what was on offer yesterday on the VS 15 to Orlando:

Starters
Picketed cucumber and radish salad (v)

Main meal
Beef with wild mushroom and mustard sauce
Roast chicken and tagliatelle
Thai vegetable curry (v)

Pudding
Mango vanilla cheesecake

Cheese and crackers

Afternoon tea
Choice of sandwiches served with afternoon tea cakes and warm scones with clotted cream and jam

Choice of sandwiches:
Smoked salmon and horseradish cream cheese, chicken Caesar and cream cheese cucumber and dill.

OR, the vegetarian option:
Egg mayonnaise and spinach, houmous with roasted red and yellow peppers and three cheese, spring onion and red onion relish

This is shown as the March 2017 cycle, so should be around for the next couple of months

buns
#933382 by jilly
08 Mar 2017, 11:05
Thanks Buns

Got a PE flight to MCO next month and that sounds much better for me as was planning taking my own food this time. Last month flying to BGI in Y I ate nothing for the whole flight :-(

Have a great trip

Jilly
#933383 by SlimpyJones
08 Mar 2017, 11:14
lorelai wrote:I'm flying from MAN to MCO in UC next month, but I want that menu! Sounds right up my street.

I posted the UC menu from my LGW-MCO flight from last month. :) I imagine it is the same one. Although it was the December menu so it's possible it will have changed by April!
#933395 by lorelai
08 Mar 2017, 15:27
SlimpyJones wrote:
I posted the UC menu from my LGW-MCO flight from last month. :) I imagine it is the same one. Although it was the December menu so it's possible it will have changed by April!

Ooo that looks good too, thanks for the info! Was the halloumi warm?

Well if it hasn't changed I shall be happy with that one anyway :)
Virgin Atlantic