This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#934980 by FLYERZ
05 May 2017, 21:07
Looking at http://thevssource.com it seems that this week there have been single flight cancellations on a nearly daily basis, VS7/8 today, VS9/46 yesterday and VS 8/141 the day before. As I'm travelling next week wondering what the reason is for this? If its due to aircraft are cancellations likely to be communicated >24hrs in advance?
#935005 by tontybear
06 May 2017, 17:38
It looks to me that these have been long planned cancellations rather than on the day.

'did not operate today' does not mean 'cancelled today' - which of course does happen (like the 121 today). They could have been cancelled month ago.
#935149 by lax_flyer
11 May 2017, 09:39
I've been watching this with a keen eye...
We're due to fly with Virgin on the VS7 LHR-LAX route on Saturday. I notice that this mornings VS7 has been cancelled, as was yesterdays too. Anyone know why these flights are being cancelled and should I be worried!?

What would happen in the event of a cancellation? I'd like them to let me know in advance if it's going to be cancelled as I have an overnight hotel booked on the Friday at Heathrow!