This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#935184 by mitchja
13 May 2017, 18:08
Call me picky.....but with the Redhead one towards the end, the on-screen text mentions 100ml Prosecco, yet she's using Lanson?
#935186 by buns
13 May 2017, 18:34
mitchja wrote:Call me picky.....but with the Redhead one towards the end, the on-screen text mentions 100ml Prosecco, yet she's using Lanson?

Well spotted James!!

There is also the Oxley Gin (far superior) replacing the Bombay Sapphire in the Gimlet video, but then just watching the drinks being made has given me the urge :-D

buns
#935187 by SlimpyJones
13 May 2017, 19:33
buns wrote: just watching the drinks being made has given me the urge :-D

Hahaha, absolutely the same here as well! I just sent the post off to my friend, even though she's got 6 months to wait until our Clubhouse visit I wanted to help her along...

Me? I'm back again in 10 days! :cool:
#935192 by dickydotcom
14 May 2017, 10:28
By a strange coincidence on Friday the delivery man brought me 2 kilos of Funkin white peach puree so for the last two nights we have been on the Bellinis, which previously I've only ever had in the clubhouse or on holiday.

Our new kitchen is nearly finished and the wine coolers should be fitted tomorrow. I went to Sainsbury's yesterday on my motorbike and managed to get 10 bottles of 789 Prosecco in the panniers

I think I'll keep off the redhead and save that as a special clubhouse drink.

I'm not an expert on cocktails but hey, practice practice practice.

Dick D
#935202 by buns
15 May 2017, 05:58
dickydotcom wrote:By a strange coincidence on Friday the delivery man brought me 2 kilos of Funkin white peach puree so for the last two nights we have been on the Bellinis, which previously I've only ever had in the clubhouse or on holiday.

Our new kitchen is nearly finished and the wine coolers should be fitted tomorrow. I went to Sainsbury's yesterday on my motorbike and managed to get 10 bottles of 789 Prosecco in the panniers

I think I'll keep off the redhead and save that as a special clubhouse drink.

I'm not an expert on cocktails but hey, practice practice practice.

Dick D

Wow, getting 10 bottles of fizz on a bike :-O

I only prepare the Redhead mix for parties as (despite what it shows in the video) the amount make up around 20 servings and has a limited lefespan once made ;-)

buns
Virgin Atlantic