#936565 by ultreen1
08 Jul 2017, 20:36
Well, we're on our way back. Lounge is ok. But I have to walk and get my own champagne! ;-)
I've been informed it's no longer Concorde dining but First dining.
Princess is concerned by the number of CW seats on the A380 and having to mingle with them in the lounge! :-D
What have I turned him into!? lol he'd be a welcome addition to the DYKWIA thread over on flyertalk!
I'm kidding!
DC was great...just need to rest my liver...from Monday... :cool:
#936567 by ultreen1
08 Jul 2017, 21:08
buns wrote:Some might say that getting your own at least means with BA, you get served :-D

Hope you have a great flight back

buns

Thanks buns, I'm sure we'll have a great flight!

Update...in the First dining room and it's very very nice. The cutlery is Robert welch. They serve veuve clic, much nicer than the champagne in the main lounge.
The menu is very nice as well!
Plus we can stay in here as long as we like as it's getting very busy in the main lounge!
#936571 by hiljil
09 Jul 2017, 09:39
Hope you had an enjoyable flight back & that your liver survived it :-D
#936575 by Sealink
09 Jul 2017, 18:06
ultreen1 wrote:
buns wrote:Some might say that getting your own at least means with BA, you get served :-D

Hope you have a great flight back

buns

Thanks buns, I'm sure we'll have a great flight!

Update...in the First dining room and it's very very nice. The cutlery is Robert welch. They serve veuve clic, much nicer than the champagne in the main lounge.
The menu is very nice as well!
Plus we can stay in here as long as we like as it's getting very busy in the main lounge!

I was more impressed with the IAD lounge than I was with LHR ones
#936577 by ultreen1
09 Jul 2017, 19:26
Thanks, we had another great flight.
Sealink, I said the same to simon I preferd it there to the Lhr CCR. Staff were friendlier and even tho it was small it was cleaner and looked better!
Anyway, back home now planning the next adventure!
Virgin Atlantic