This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#939569 by NYC123
14 Nov 2017, 11:12
SlimpyJones wrote:Seconding Mitchja, besides login weirdness I've had no problems with the website at all. Sure, there are some things that could be improved e.g. reward searching but it's useable in its current state and not hard to figure out. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

You dont have kids then? or kids of an age under 15........
#939570 by SlimpyJones
14 Nov 2017, 11:45
NYC123 wrote:
SlimpyJones wrote:Seconding Mitchja, besides login weirdness I've had no problems with the website at all. Sure, there are some things that could be improved e.g. reward searching but it's useable in its current state and not hard to figure out. I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

You dont have kids then? or kids of an age under 15........

Correcto
#939572 by CommanderB
14 Nov 2017, 12:10
Yes, i've been struggling to log in for days now actually.

The answer from VS was basically - wait and keep trying, IT are working on it. Pathetic.
#939593 by MoJoJo
15 Nov 2017, 13:53
Silver Fox wrote:Well I can get in but it shows me 121 days to my next flight, and the app shows me 119. It's actually 120 days. You have to laugh :)

Snap! Website says 152 days until departure and app 151 days until departure (150 to check in)
#939594 by spacedog
15 Nov 2017, 15:59
I was able to log in today for the first time in about three days.

App related question: I booked a companion reward; I got an S class ticket for myself (needed the TP) and my OH gets the "free" flight. My flight is in the app, but in his account on the site and the app there is no mention of it. Is this standard or should I double check? It was ticketed (I have a email receipt and seat assignments etc.)
#939597 by evanspa1
15 Nov 2017, 17:09
I've been having problems logging in via the website or app on and off for weeks now. I did email Virgin and they said that I should check my details as there's no record of my trying to log in. >-(

Yes it's getting beyond a joke
Virgin Atlantic