For all non-Virgin travel topics, with subforums for popular common themes.
#940434 by mitchja
30 Dec 2017, 02:40
The Virgin America one wins every single time for me :-D (doubt it will be around much longer though once AS sweep up what’s left of VX in 2018).

The current VS one is a complete snooze fest and isn’t the least bit interesting and is very uninspiring. It really doesn’t grab your attention in any way what so ever. The previous ‘even if you are a seasoned traveller...like me’ one was much better.
#940437 by Sealink
30 Dec 2017, 04:13
I like the BA one.
For the VS one, I'm always taken with the school matrony "and that includes these electronic cigarettes!" line
#940459 by Mr G
31 Dec 2017, 22:58
Sealink wrote:I like the BA one.
For the VS one, I'm always taken with the school matrony "and that includes these electronic cigarettes!" line
\

And yet, allegedly, she pronounces "absolutely" incorrectly if she is going for that old fashioned school matrony character. Something to do with it being a "liquid U", whatever that means. Anyhow, hope everyone has a fantastic new year and achieves everything they set out to do.

Mr G.
#940464 by pjh
01 Jan 2018, 01:12
Sealink wrote:I like the BA one.

So do I, apart from the Mr Bean bit.
#941222 by ColOrd
27 Jan 2018, 18:05
Agreed the current VS one is Boring!

The DL Internet one was good, and also like you I liked the AirFrance one especially the soundtrack!

Favourite - again has to be VX! Such a breath of fresh airline!! Shame Alaska killed it!
#941224 by marshy11
27 Jan 2018, 18:47
Sort of in the spirit of things https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAF2hZxdFRE
Virgin Atlantic