#944241 by SNOMO
08 Jun 2018, 16:17
Try as I might no one seems able to tell me if my Shell Card earning Avios will still be transferring my points into the BAEC Avios now! Shell Club has said I need to ask BAEC & I have been waiting for a reply from an e-mail to them for over a week now so don't hold out much hope of an answer from that quarter.
I have also just spent 27 minutes in vain holding onto the TSB enquiry line (yes I know that's pretty stupid of me given their present cock up) to ask the same question, are my Avios.com points being made with their cards now going into the BAEC Avios scheme!
None of the points earned in the above two schemes are showing in My BAEC Account, only those transferred myself before Avios.com closed down are.
Does Anybody on here have an inkling of an answer to these questions please??
I have just been on my BAEC account again and trolled through to find that they are now saying you can earn Avios with the Shell card, doesnt say if you have to re-register with them to be able to though.
#944243 by mallin
08 Jun 2018, 16:46
I am still getting Avios credited to my online account and have been manually transferring them to my BAEC account since the supposed closure. The site is still active you can still book hotels and car hire on it, although it says they have or will close on the 20th May the actual site is still operative. Think I read in the small print somewhere they will be transferring points for another 6 months, then if you haven't opened a BA one you will lose them. Obviously most of us already have one.

I am due to have my Lloyds Avios cc statement over the weekend so am just waiting to see where they get posted. I have also queried the e-rewards people who said just enter your BAEC number for points to be awarded, of course this did not work, neither did Rewards for Thoughts. its all great fun. Linda
#944245 by SNOMO
08 Jun 2018, 17:00
Thanks Linda, I have been on my BAEC account of found 'Our Partners for collecting Avios' on there which include the Shell Drivers Club so went into my Shell Drives club account and found I had 'no preference for moving to' on there, so obviously Avios.com has been closed with them. I had to go through the rigmarole of adding BAEC with my number etc. So that one down now TSB to tackle.
I will go on my old Avois account and see if anything is still going in there from TSB & transfer them if yes. Thanks for your help.