#809569 by Concorde RIP
02 May 2012, 11:50
Not sure if this is the on-site hotels...if it is, that's an extraordinary deal (depending on t&c's plus exclusions etc).

It states "nearby partner" hotels, which makes me think it won't include Royal Pacific etc.
#809575 by Neil
02 May 2012, 12:33
spiceke wrote:That looks like a great deal.

I assume the 'partner hotels' are the ones on-site.

I can't see it being one of the 3 on site hotels, those rates are just too good to be true. There are a number of hotels close by that Universal class as 'partner hotels' and it will almost certainly be one of those.

Neil
#809583 by Luke12
02 May 2012, 13:39
Definitely a good deal, may only be open to Florida residents. If the hotels were the 3 on site, I'd imagine it would state it.

Look forward to more details.
#809600 by jilly
02 May 2012, 15:11
Universal partner hotels are definitely not the one site ones.

Current sample ofpartner hotels are:

Moderate
Best Western Plus Orlando Gateway
Coco Key Hotel and Water resort
Crowne Plaza Orlando Universal

Value
Comfort Suites Orlando
Country Inn and Suites
Econolodge Inn and suites

There are quite a few more listed on the Universal site.

Jilly
#809602 by spiceke
02 May 2012, 15:24
Thanks Jilly

Not such a good deal then, but still not too bad.

I tried looking for the Partner hotels on the Universal site, but couldn't find them.
#809714 by spiceke
03 May 2012, 17:02
Thanks Neil,

If I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation on I Drive I think any saving on the Universal deal would be wiped out by being able to just walk over to Premium Outlet !
#809727 by buns
03 May 2012, 19:23
spiceke wrote:Thanks Neil,

If I stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacation on I Drive I think any saving on the Universal deal would be wiped out by being able to just walk over to Premium Outlet !

I know exactly what you mean ): ):

Good place to stay though as Mrs Buns and I use it often

buns
#809749 by spiceke
03 May 2012, 22:12
Buns,

I assume you use the discount vouchers for Premium Outlet? You can sign-up and print off the voucher to exchange at guest services or just pay $5 and they hand over the brochure.

Even bigger discounts when it is used - mostly with a minimum spend requirements.

I remember once getting a load of stuff at the Levi's/Dockers store and completely forgot I had the extra discount voucher. I walked around a bit, took all the goods back for a refund then ran them through again for the discount. Having said that, Mrs S did ask whether I had any shame.

Spiceke
#809752 by honey lamb
03 May 2012, 22:37
spiceke wrote:I walked around a bit, took all the goods back for a refund then ran them through again for the discount. Having said that, Mrs S did ask whether I had any shame.

Spiceke

LOL@Mrs S. A couple of years ago a friend and I stopped off at the Premium Outlet in Petaluma, CA. She bought a shoe lot of stuff for the "ahem" larger lady but after she had bought them I noticed that there was a pair of sunglasses of offer for purchases over $50 dollars. I had lost mine so she did exactly as you did so that I could have the free sunglasses :o)
Virgin Atlantic