#910046 by BobX
14 Sep 2015, 21:27
Going next month (yay!) to Orlando and I'm looking for some advice on getting tickets to the Blue Man Group at Universal.

Missus and I were going to do our usual, and book with the rep in-resort. However, our VH travel agent was of the opinion that we'd be paying well over the odds if we did so and we'd be best to visit the local Walmart and buy from their ticket booth. Checking the VH concierge site does seem to show that their tickets are ... premium priced.

So, has anyone got any wise words they'd like to share with this ole geezer? Otherwise I'm tempted to pony up the £120 (4 adults) that FloridaTix are asking.
#910048 by Sunseeker
14 Sep 2015, 21:33
I went last month I was staying at Loews royal Pacific a universal hotel brought our tickets from hotel concierge was tol tickets where priced approx $50 to$150 each we paid $75 each seats where about half way up right in the middle .1 bit of advice is don't arrive late as they make a point of arriving late on their big screen
#923092 by inspectorgadjet77
24 Jun 2016, 22:44
The UK ticket sites sell them for about £35 for tier 1 and tier 2 and I think you get an open ticket and just call up to book a date when you're there. The universal Orlando site sells them from $60 so both seem to be cheaper than the hotel/VH concierge.
Virgin Atlantic