#906884 by BobX
09 Jul 2015, 11:50
Sorry if this is a "n00b" question - but is the moderators approval requirement on posting a permanent one? If this isn't the case then, like quite a lot of other websites, is a new user is "supervised" until such time as they prove that they're not a spammer or similar electronic low-life? Sites I've joined with the latter policy usually relax after 10 posts and then let you post links after 20. (Values vary by sites, but these seem to be usual/default values).

Just curious and I couldn't see the answer in the FAQ's.
#906885 by Pete
09 Jul 2015, 12:07
Correct. We moderate the first few posts to make sure you're not a spambot. After it's established you're a real person with a genuine interest in V-Flyer's subject matter posts will go up without moderation.
#906892 by BobX
09 Jul 2015, 12:39
Pete wrote:Correct. We moderate the first few posts to make sure you're not a spambot. After it's established you're a real person with a genuine interest in V-Flyer's subject matter posts will go up without moderation.

Thanks...

Was tempted to make a joke along the lines of "okay, now I'll get out the pills flyers", but then thought better of it... ;)