This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#960973 by Kraken
23 Feb 2023, 14:02
Is it just me, or is the VS website completely broken at the moment?

Am trying to burn some miles on a MAN-MCO return (in Upper Class) and the website just won't do it. It says the flights are available, but will not let me progress past the outbound flight page.

I know Virgin's IT system has never been over slick - but this is taking the biscuit.
#960974 by allenby
24 Feb 2023, 10:03
yes, this happened to me MAN JFK - MAN UC

splitting it in 2

it seems that there were actually no JFK MAN flights, which tripped all of it up
#960975 by Kraken
24 Feb 2023, 17:11
It seems there are flights (G UC rewards) for pretty much any combination of dates I am looking at. The website it just buggy and won't let you select them. You select the outbound flight, then it claims there are no inbound flights.

I know the "old" VS website was a bit clunky (before they went onto the re-skinned Delta platform) but you could at least spend your miles easily on the old system. Gave up after 30mins on the Flying Club phone number listening to that lovely music & being told that my call is important etc.

How do I get rid of 500k miles?!