This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#950528 by Lucydog
22 May 2019, 11:09
My first flight on a 787-9 to Cancun for a wedding from Manchester Friday 12th April 2019. Arrived to check in to premium all ok and went off up to the escape lounge which was very busy. Nearly went to the V Room by mistake :) not bad but very busy, had the same type of offering as V Room so had breakfast and left to go shopping :blush: we made our way to our flight via the airbridge and sat in 8a/c left at 9.50 on time and settled in. This seat was the same as the A330 premium, nice screen but limited films etc. drinks and snacks served ok. Lunch menu Winter menu issue 1, some salad mix up. green curry, beef in ale, mushroom spinach pasta. I had beef ok but we had snacks and some cake with us. Hubby passed nothing to tempt him. the after noon light snack was soft roll and ham scone and jam and a chocolate sweet. did the job. smooth landing then 1 hour wait for security and then cases, a mad dash past the taxi sellers and onto our coach to Playa del carmen. Hotel RUI palace was lovely. Not our usual Virgin trip but was ok.
#950551 by Shifty
23 May 2019, 08:02
We have flown Premium with Tui on our last 3 family holidays. Really good product for the money. We have had it for as low as £270 each. Personally I think it’s better than the VS Premium offering, especially with the prices VS charge for theirs.
#959021 by oldboy
20 Jan 2021, 17:35
Shifty wrote:We have flown Premium with Tui on our last 3 family holidays. Really good product for the money. We have had it for as low as £270 each. Personally I think it’s better than the VS Premium offering, especially with the prices VS charge for theirs.

I agree, we have flown Tui Premier Bristol Cancun on the Dreamliner return twice & have found it very good indeed & excellent value, imho at least as good & possibly better that VS/PE & at a fraction of the cost
Virgin Atlantic