This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961974 by CertifiedPengu
15 Sep 2021, 21:51
I have a few questions about using my virgin atlantic flight voucher. I booked in first class and had to cancel. Am I able to use that voucher to book 2 economy tickets if the total price is under the price of the voucher? Can I use the voucher on delta or other airlines in the network?
#961976 by mitchja
16 Sep 2021, 15:29
Welcome to V:Flyer :)

Vouchers can be rebooked in any cabin and don't have to be in the same cabin you originally booked.

VS vouchers cannot be used directly with partner airlines. They can only be booked directly with Virgin Atlantic, however, if Virgin sell codeshare flights on Delta, Air France or KLM routes you are looking for, the vouchers can then be used.
#961977 by AlsirAl
16 Sep 2021, 23:14
Having gone through the “rebooking” process a couple of times now, I can confirm the “value” of your original booking is what ultimately matters in my experience. Different agents seem to have different understanding though, massively tough times with ever changing rules making it very hard for the call centre guys :-(