This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#961976 by NYC123
17 Jul 2023, 15:23
Just looked to reserve seats on a reward flight next month and notices the front seats in PE (Row 21 - 787-9) are all "roped off" with everything else aside from one seat showing that someone else has already booked this seat.

Only booked them this morning and assumed as they were reward flights that there would be plenty of availability.
#961977 by CommanderB
17 Jul 2023, 15:35
NYC123 wrote:Just looked to reserve seats on a reward flight next month and notices the front seats in PE (Row 21 - 787-9) are all "roped off" with everything else aside from one seat showing that someone else has already booked this seat.

Only booked them this morning and assumed as they were reward flights that there would be plenty of availability.

The bulkhead seats on the 787 are all blocked. They're bassinet positions so usually get assigned at the airport. If I want to sit there I usually ask the Clubhouse staff to put me there, and it get's done.

Other V-Flyers have reported seeing them available for selection on the seat map in the days leading up to departure but I've personally never seen that myself.

So keep checking or get to the airport early and ask the staff to sit there.