This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962338 by flowerpot flo
07 Sep 2023, 22:56
Good evening Virgin experts. I’m hoping at least one of you might know the answer to this.
I read something on a Virgin post on Instagram a couple of days ago, where one of the followers was very disgruntled because the A330-900 is no longer on the LHR-TPA route. Of course this is a poster on a social media platform, so I should take it with a pinch of salt, but Virgin didn’t respond either way.
Soooo, would any of you frequent flyers know if this is the case please? We’re due to fly to Tampa in just over a week & I particularly wanted to go on this aircraft, just to experience the new UC suite.
Annoyingly I can’t find the Instagram post again so I can’t see if anyone ‘in authority’ may have responded to the accusation.
I’d be very grateful for any information on this please. And I do understand that aircraft can change last minute without warning, just wondered if this is already a done deal. Thank you
Virgin Atlantic