This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962490 by EstelleB
02 Oct 2023, 15:42
I've been monitoring reward seats for MAN-MCO next August, and I was wondering if anyone knew of resources where they post historic records of how flight times have changed in the run up to the different dates/seasons? Is there any sense historically that certain flight slots tend to move later or earlier, or is it completely random?

The reason for asking is that currently they have 2 flights out of MAN, one at 12.25pm which lands at 4.55pm, then another at 1.40pm which lands at 5.40pm. These two seem oddly close in timing, and I thought that there is a good chance that one or both would move. The key question for me is how they might move! Currently I'm erring towards the second flight as it means less of a rush in the morning, but if it is likely to move later then I'm not so keen - however, if the earlier flight gets earlier, it could be a pain for getting to the airport in the morning!

In the past two years, we've had one outbound flight (MAN-ATL) move earlier after we booked, and one (LHR-MBJ) move later, so I really can't call this one and was hoping that there may be some way of determining at least probability? Thanks