This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962825 by ColOrd
22 Nov 2021, 18:06
44J Config frames will almost certainly be on at least 1 LAX a day, and I suspect in time at least 1 SFO as that route picks back up. JFK will see them daily, again depending on what is opping out of the 5 Dails VS flights. Almost certainly to be a 350 will be the VS25/26 rotation which has a lot of transfer traffic particularly to/from DEL and TLV. Originally the plan was that that JNB and LOS would be 44J frames too, but that was pre-pandemic.

Leisure config aircraft will almost certainly be the mainstay of MCO traffic with Winter BGI's and maybe MBJ's too (just thinking on where used to get 747s)
#962826 by 747G-VXLG
22 Nov 2021, 19:37
ColOrd wrote:44J Config frames will almost certainly be on at least 1 LAX a day, and I suspect in time at least 1 SFO as that route picks back up. JFK will see them daily, again depending on what is opping out of the 5 Dails VS flights. Almost certainly to be a 350 will be the VS25/26 rotation which has a lot of transfer traffic particularly to/from DEL and TLV. Originally the plan was that that JNB and LOS would be 44J frames too, but that was pre-pandemic.

Leisure config aircraft will almost certainly be the mainstay of MCO traffic with Winter BGI's and maybe MBJ's too (just thinking on where used to get 747s)

The 44J A350 was down for one of the LHR-MCO flights for part of the summer unless they have changed it again.
#962843 by 5549
23 Nov 2021, 12:36
Hm, does seem a bit hit and miss. Most of the LHR>JFK in Sept / Oct are showing as 787s.
#962869 by kushty
25 Nov 2021, 17:00
We are going out in early May and have had an aircraft change to an A350 and have rebooked our seats. We wasn't told I just happened to notice when on the Flying Club site. This is for Flight VS 135, but so far our return flight in June, VS 92, is still showing a A333.
Virgin Atlantic