This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#964957 by sunshinebob
28 May 2022, 12:31
We are VS goldies and flying on Singapore airlines so get lounge access but we need to show our VS status to gain entry. Is there a digital card in the app somewhere ? If not what have others done?
#964961 by mitchja
28 May 2022, 21:58
Make sure you have the latest version of the app as the previous iOS version displayed the incorrect tier level for some people (me included). The newest version is now showing the correct tier level again now.
#964963 by OceanLad
29 May 2022, 00:38
I've just had the same issue: downgraded from Gold to Silver on my boarding passes even though the website and wallet in the app correctly shows my gold status.

Reached out to them on Twitter and just told that they'll try update my details on Monday, meanwhile I've got a 12-hour layover BOS-LHR-JNB that I had hoped would be in the clubhouse that's in jeopardy, plus possibly issues with correct points accrual. Will update with my experience tomorrow.

Edit : had to chat to lounge agent. Apparently the app downgrades your status if you credit your travels to a partner ( I credited mine to Delta for $5.5k MQDs vs 200 tier points.)