This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#962801 by 747G-VXLG
19 Nov 2021, 19:25
DIAZLUXO wrote:https://www.flickr.com/photos/bycac/51688048342/in/photostream/
https://www.flickr.com/photos/bycac/516 ... otostream/


I’ve got one complaint with G-VEVE’s livery and the rest of the 350s, I think the flying icons would look a lot better if they were bigger.
#962887 by 747G-VXLG
26 Nov 2021, 23:00
DIAZLUXO wrote:It seems that MSN547 is no longer for VS but for British Airways, G-XWBL has taken G-VELJ's place. I don't know which MSN G-VELJ is now, Maybe MSN599...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/danraistr ... ateposted/


I’m sure this was originally meant to be a BA one then it changed. I think MSN521 was meant to be a BA one too before it changed to G-VNVR. Do you think that could change back too?
#962888 by DIAZLUXO
26 Nov 2021, 23:33
747G-VXLG wrote:
DIAZLUXO wrote:It seems that MSN547 is no longer for VS but for British Airways, G-XWBL has taken G-VELJ's place. I don't know which MSN G-VELJ is now, Maybe MSN599...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/danraistr ... ateposted/


I’m sure this was originally meant to be a BA one then it changed. I think MSN521 was meant to be a BA one too before it changed to G-VNVR. Do you think that could change back too?

Maybe that could happen, who knows
#962891 by 747G-VXLG
27 Nov 2021, 01:54
DIAZLUXO wrote:
747G-VXLG wrote:
DIAZLUXO wrote:It seems that MSN547 is no longer for VS but for British Airways, G-XWBL has taken G-VELJ's place. I don't know which MSN G-VELJ is now, Maybe MSN599...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/danraistr ... ateposted/


I’m sure this was originally meant to be a BA one then it changed. I think MSN521 was meant to be a BA one too before it changed to G-VNVR. Do you think that could change back too?

Maybe that could happen, who knows


It’s hard to keep track of the new A350s and A339s with the amount of changes. I think you could be right about one of them being 599 considering the final 2 are meant to be 2023 (unless there’s another change).
#962912 by 747G-VXLG
28 Nov 2021, 23:36
DIAZLUXO wrote:G-VEVE has been delivered on contract today and they now own the aircraft
https://aibfamily.flights/A350/492


Maybe now she has been delivered on contract Virgin may actually make a decision on when her inaugural flight is.
#962932 by ColOrd
30 Nov 2021, 13:31
G-VEVE Looks to be pushing back from TLS as VS492 as we speak. I assume this is the delivery flight :D
#962934 by 747G-VXLG
30 Nov 2021, 14:40
ColOrd wrote:G-VEVE Looks to be pushing back from TLS as VS492 as we speak. I assume this is the delivery flight :D


Unfortunately not her delivery flight. The same thing happened yesterday. The flight is still down for Thursday and the code will be VS847P (subject to change).
#962945 by 747G-VXLG
01 Dec 2021, 21:58
G-VEVE’s delivery flight will be streamed live from Toulouse tomorrow.
#962946 by 5549
02 Dec 2021, 10:38
She is pinging on tracking sites now, still on the ground I guess push back in the next hour then?
#962982 by DIAZLUXO
03 Dec 2021, 20:44
steveb wrote:Any word yet on when she will enter service?

The A350 has not been loaded onto the VS91 yet through December but that could change. (hopefully)
Virgin Atlantic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests

Itinerary Calendar