This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956290 by markyl
06 Jun 2020, 14:45
We were due to fly Gatwick to Orlando 30th July back 16th August in PE

Checking my booking - We have been swapped LHR to MCO on a 787-9 VS 91 / 92

LGW - MCO 1050 - 1505
MCO - LHR 1735 - 0650

Fingers crossed we are allowed to fly !! Long way to go yet and a lot could change. :cool:

Seems likes there is also a direct flight at 1pm VS135
#956300 by Ross
07 Jun 2020, 19:34
Our flight 19th aug still says LGW to MCO and return flights but we can no longer see our seat selection. Either means it is cancelled or we have not been updated to LHR yet. Im hoping the latter.
#956369 by StonesThree
16 Jun 2020, 10:05
Our Nov fight has been moved from Gatwick to LHR. We had seats booked. I have been logging in every day to see if the H'row flight was showing. Last week it finally came up for me... I clicked on seat bookings... and we must be the last passengers to book seats as every other seat had already been reserved!

So at the moment we are not sitting together, or anywhere close to each other, for the flight going out. My wife was really upset about it.

Seat reservations were not carried over. It looks like we are on a different type of plane.

Apart from that... I'm a bit peeved overall as I was really pro-active and had already booked the long stay parking and hotel at Gatwick. Now got to hope the hotel will refund me otherwise thats £100 I won't see again.
Virgin Atlantic