This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956340 by Jazz
12 Jun 2020, 01:30
Hi newbie here,
I’ve been viewing this website for a number of years and at last signed in!

Could someone tell me which exit is used to board A330 300 and would pax access through UC cabin?

I usually turn left but have a feeling it might be a right turn!! :D

Jazz
#956342 by CommanderB
12 Jun 2020, 10:31
Unless there is a double airbridge in operation (which is extremely rare) you'll be going through door 2L, so it should be a left turn into the Upper cabin.
#956344 by CommanderB
12 Jun 2020, 13:13
SlimpyJones wrote:I tended to see double airbridges more often for boarding at LHR (and DXB "back in the day") but never anywhere else.

Even at LHR I can't remember the last time I used one. DXB was definitely a prolific offender though. In true DXB style "because we can".
#956345 by mitchja
12 Jun 2020, 13:20
Welcome to V:Flyer :)

SFO is the only airport outside the UK (LHR) I’ve ever seen VS using 2 jetways and that was a good few years ago now.

DXB was always a remote stand the few times I flew VS there!

Didn’t LAX used to have issues with the VS A346’s being too long for the stands so door L1 was often used there?
#956347 by deep_south
12 Jun 2020, 13:51
Where are you off to? In the Caribbean, they often use steps and usually put the L1 steps on first so UC can disembark first and then use L2 for everyone else.
So both steps are used for boarding.
Virgin Atlantic