This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956414 by Gooner357
19 Jun 2020, 11:09
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been asked a lot already but after looking around I couldn't find an answer to this question so hoping someone might be able to help.

I had flights booked from LGW to Bridgetown Sun 6th December, returning on 18th Dec. Had the standard email from Virgin saying that they are moving flights around, and good news etc that I'm now on a flight from Heathrow.

But as yet, I've no idea what flight I have been moved to, if it's the same dates etc and what seating we have.
Quite happy to just sit tight if this is all still in progress, but had seen some posts hinting that the LGW/LHR changes had been done and my flights on the website haven't changed.

So, do I just need to sit back and wait or should I be asking Virgin about it ?
As long as we are on the same day, and sitting together in the class I paid for I'm not fussed about other details like times etc...
#956420 by gumshoe
19 Jun 2020, 14:22
I would just sit back and wait.

VS doesn’t know for sure where it’ll be flying in July yet, let alone December.

Six months is a lifetime in Covid years - anything could happen between now and then and there are so many factors at play when it comes to determining whether a particular flight on a particular day will operate, it’s pointless even trying to speculate.

The Caribbean’s escaped relatively lightly in terms of infections but once the islands start reopening to travellers from the US, which hasn’t, and the cruise ships start operating again, who knows what’ll happen?