This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#956507 by Matthew787
28 Jun 2020, 12:02
Hello ,

I wounded if someone may be able to help?

I have booked through Air France /Delta for a direct Virgin flight LHR - MCO in September,

The message is , Sorry, we're unable to complete your request. Please check and try again.

Im getting the same through the app , When I log in via my flying club it shows the booking, but when I Click manage my booking for seats etc it says Sorry, we're unable to complete your request. Please check and try again.

I have called Virgin who say the booking is ok ( at the moment )

Any ideas ?

Thanks in Advance
#956508 by Tigerlilly
28 Jun 2020, 15:30
Yep, same here. I booked via klm. Virgin flight out direct and delta and klm flights indirect back. Just over a week ago I couldn’t log into delta to see my flights using their ref then virgin dropped out too. I can now get back into delta but still not virgin although they confirmed my flights and seats are still good. Interestingly all flights show as normal on klm app and website. You just can’t view seats unless on each app. I’m assuming like delta it will be back up soon.