This is the main V-Flyer Forum for general discussion of everything related to flying with Virgin-branded travel companies.
#957474 by gwamgwam
07 Oct 2020, 13:12
We’re travelling as a family of four (2 adults and 2 children) in upper class on the A350 next year.

When we’ve travelled previously on other aircraft my daughters used the foot stools at the end of each seat to sit together for most of the flight. I’ve noticed the seats don’t allow this on the A350.

What seats do people recommend for travelling as a family of four?
#957483 by tontybear
08 Oct 2020, 00:34
how old are the children?

You might be well off with a group of 4 across the isle so something like 3G/K and 4G/K (I picked those at random just to give an idea and near in mind the rows are slightly offset). With the parents in the K seats and the kids in the G seats so you can see them across the aisle

https://flywith.virginatlantic.com/gb/e ... -a350.html
#957509 by gwamgwam
09 Oct 2020, 19:54
We were considering that option. However, we are concerned the two sitting in the middle seats 3G/4G would have no privacy with strangers sitting next to them in 3D/4D.

Do the middle seats lack privacy when the neighbouring seat is not part of your party?
#957512 by ColOrd
10 Oct 2020, 06:25
In the middle seats you are facing into the aisle rather than into the middle so with the wings around the seat and the further privacy divider between the D &G seats it’s relatively private from each other.